BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Millionaire Matchmaker/Nenes Friend/Shade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Millionaire Matchmaker/Nenes Friend/Shade
    Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:40pm
I wonder if she kept proof of the relationship.
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:35pm
LOL summary:

*he said that they smashed after a brief meeting at a conferenece. she was looking for sponsorship for her try outs for the olympc track team and they went to the hotel for sex. aint no old school country blk man passing up a chick with a track body and big purty legs.

*she said they continued effing for a total of 4 yrs.

*either way, he knew the consequence of raw sex infidelity. shoulda got a vasectomy as soon as he got rich.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:31pm
I gotta start reading......lmao.

Yeah she might be a booty call
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I like how this fool claiming she was a booty call but he got her pregnant twice......take the L bruh

he is the father of her twins. Not her older daughter.

ETA: or was she pregnant for him again after the twins?Shocked LMKS

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 23 2014 at 7:29pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:26pm
I like how this fool claiming she was a booty call but he got her pregnant twice......take the L bruh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I don't understand why the piano is a big deal--I am assuming her kids took piano lessons.

They didn't have anything else to say.. You could tell they were just tryyyyin..
"Went on cruises without the kids"
Umm.. She's a single mom of three.. Can The bitch get away every now and then?

Rest assured he has great lawyers who would have found anything to make her look worse

Jealousy in here

Edited by coconess - Apr 23 2014 at 7:25pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:18pm
Im glad that she and the kids have the money. i just dont want to see her on RHOA and Millionare Matchmaker b/c she made herself look dumb on both shows (patti practically called her a doormat).
anytime a married man deposits his semen onto the cervix of a woman that is not hes wife, he deserves what ever happens to him without question.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:17pm
I don't understand why the piano is a big deal--I am assuming her kids took piano lessons.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I'm sure she's a good mother, his lawyers are suppose to highlight what they deem as bad parenting.

i agree.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:25pm
I'm sure she's a good mother, his lawyers are suppose to highlight what they deem as bad parenting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic