Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

14,16,18 Kinky curly on upart (Never used)

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14,16,18 Kinky curly on upart (Never used)
    Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:06am
dang i hate i missed it!
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:15pm
SOLD
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:30am
nice. mind sharing the vendor please?
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2014 at 3:40am
Hello ladies,
I am selling some hair Brazilian kinky curly (14,16, 18) that I purchased on Alibaba almost two months ago. I paid $183 including shipping. Selling for $120 obo. Shipping $5 (priority mail 3-5 day w/tracking # via usps).

The only reason I am selling it is because 3 days after I purchased it I seen some deep wavy hair that I just had to have. A friend of mine promised to buy the hair and that is the only reason I went ahead and bought the deep wavy, but it has been damn near two months and still no payment. So I am posting on here to see if someone else would like to buy it. 

It has been washed, deep conditioned, wefts have been sealed with fray block and sewn on a upart net cap, but has never been worn. None of the wefts were cut except a few at the top.

I will only accept paypal payments and like I said I have never worn the hair therefore I cannot tell you how great the quality is. I will say that the wefts look great, I get minimal shedding when running my fingers through, some tangling after all it is long kinky curly hair. The hair doesn't have a bad smell, no nits and it is true to length, well except the 18inch, it measures to 19.2 inches. I also have purchased kinky curly hair from the same vendor in shorter lengths and I absolutely love it. I wore it all summer long, went swimming, bleached it, dyed it back black and it still looks good. (I will post a pic below of me wearing the shorter lengths as well as the wefts I am selling.) 

If you are interested message me. 

Edited by SinCityKitty - Apr 19 2014 at 9:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures