Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is Pebbles Perri Reid biracial?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Pebbles Perri Reid biracial?
    Posted: Oct 11 2014 at 9:13am
Damn... Was it that deep?
Sponsored Links

Malwina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malwina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 6:51am
Lightskin black = mixed
CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

[QUOTE=Majesty02]

ms_wonderland View Drop Down

Your the one that needs to chill out. Maybe you should take your own advice. Using terms like "just a light skin black" and "regular black" are ignorant. It’s unfortunate that you lack the intellect to understand that. And btw I’m not pissed. I’m actually very happy right now enjoying my chorizo tostada.

stop talking about people's intellects, seriously...someone not sharing the same color issues as you is not synonymous with stupid.

maybe some people read "just light skinned black" as meaning only one race, not inferior because of being JUST one race.  that's something that came about in your own mind.  there's nothing wrong with asking if someone has a black parent and a white parent, and anyone that thinks it's that deep without even knowing the person, has some issues going on.  you just called her ignorant and went on a tangent for no reason.  

Color issues? I don't have any "color issues" or insecurities. I never have in my entire life. I'm gorgeous. So why on earth would I have color issues? Lol. There's a correct way, and an incorrect why to ask a question. And just as I stated before, Americans put wayyyyyyy tooooo much emphasis on race, color and trying to figure out what categories to place people in. We're all the Human Species so that's really all that should matter.

It seems as though you and the OP are the ones with the color issues, by trying to place such a large emphasis on Pebble’s race. By doing that you’re making race an issue. And I have every right to comment on the OP's post just as well as you commented on mine. So please stop trying to pick a fight with me based on MY comments to the OP. They had nothing to do with you. So please tend to your own business.  Learn to fight your own battles gheeezzz

Yet you are picking a fight with me.  All I asked was if Pebbles is biracial.  Biracial people do exist.  I have biracial people in my family.  What's wrong with me asking?  There are a lot of biracial people in the entertainment business. Biracial is not an insult, nor did I ask in an insulting way.  

And if you have every right to comment on my post, then I have every right to ask a question without being insulted.  Why are you getting upset with me about Pebbles?  That has nothing to do with you.

Again, if people in this thread are so "stupid" or upset you, simply ignore it.

Edited by CherryCola - May 09 2014 at 11:48pm
CherryCola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryCola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:37pm

Originally posted by CherryCola CherryCola wrote:

I swear people put way too much emphasis on race, skin color,hopefullyhair texture. This is done in order to subconsciously categorize one another whether u choose to admit it or not. And the ignorant manner in which the OP asked the
question makes it even worse. This shows your lack of intellect, and its appalling that people are in here cosigning.

If you say so, but that's not my reason.  I was just curious.  Sorry if my question offends you.  Feel free to just ignore my post.

To be honest your post does not offend me at all. I just wanted you to know how stupid you sound. Hopefully you will learn from this experience

Whatever you say.

Edited by CherryCola - May 09 2014 at 11:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:55pm
There's a correct way and incorrect way to ask the question....what's the correct way, ms. Sensitive snowflake?

Wacko

And cut the American bullsh*t when y'all ngas overseas have a bleaching pandemic.  I don't have color issues which is why her question means nothing to me, but it obviously struck a chord with you.  I don't have to mind my business in any thread I have access to.  I hope you're well stocked on Sun screen this summer.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:34pm

[QUOTE=Majesty02]

Your the one that needs to chill out. Maybe you should take your own advice. Using terms like "just a light skin black" and "regular black" are ignorant. It’s unfortunate that you lack the intellect to understand that. And btw I’m not pissed. I’m actually very happy right now enjoying my chorizo tostada.

stop talking about people's intellects, seriously...someone not sharing the same color issues as you is not synonymous with stupid.

maybe some people read "just light skinned black" as meaning only one race, not inferior because of being JUST one race.  that's something that came about in your own mind.  there's nothing wrong with asking if someone has a black parent and a white parent, and anyone that thinks it's that deep without even knowing the person, has some issues going on.  you just called her ignorant and went on a tangent for no reason.  

Color issues? I don't have any "color issues" or insecurities. I never have in my entire life. I'm gorgeous. So why on earth would I have color issues? Lol. There's a correct way, and an incorrect why to ask a question. And just as I stated before, Americans put wayyyyyyy tooooo much emphasis on race, color and trying to figure out what categories to place people in. We're all the Human Species so that's really all that should matter.

It seems as though you and the OP are the ones with the color issues, by trying to place such a large emphasis on Pebble’s race. By doing that you’re making race an issue. And I have every right to comment on the OP's post just as well as you commented on mine. So please stop trying to pick a fight with me based on MY comments to the OP. They had nothing to do with you. So please tend to your own business.  Learn to fight your own battles gheeezzz

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:30pm

Color issues? I don't have any "color issues" or insecurities. I never have in my entire life. I'm gorgeous. So why on earth would I have color issues? Lol. There's a correct way, and an incorrect why to ask a question. And just as I stated before, Americans put wayyyyyyy tooooo much emphasis on race, color and trying to figure out what categories to place people in. We're all the Human Species so that's really all that should matter. And I have every right to comment on the OP's post just as well as you commented on mine. So please stop trying to pick a fight with me based on MY comments to the OP. They had nothing to do with you. So please tend to your own business.  Learn to fight your own battles gheeezzz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 3:24pm

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:37pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:46pm
She didn't ask the question in any type of ignorant way.  You sound pressed af, chill out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic