Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Color
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Colouring Full Lace Wig

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
WallyYale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WallyYale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colouring Full Lace Wig
    Posted: Dec 11 2014 at 3:32am
hi, you will acquire wonderful beauty to your personality when you choose to wear alluring colorful full lace wig.Extraordinary styled wig made me look so glamorous. I am very delighted with the quick shipment made by Wigsbuy online store when I ordered this wig. When I visited this web link shop.wigsbuy.com/Full-Lace-Wigs-Silk-Top/, I found beautiful many alluring human hair blend wigs blondes. I picked one among those fantastic wig collections. I decided to wear this wig for my birthday. I got stupendous compliments from all my friends and relatives about the attractive finger waves black hair wig which I wore for the occasion of my sister’s marriage. The quality of fiber used in this wig is of excellent quality. I really felt so proud to wear this wig.

Sponsored Links

PATRICIA.B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PATRICIA.B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2014 at 5:59am
Coloring a full lace wig is very important. Many does such process. It's become very common, but due to inexperience many wigs users ruins their wigs as well. So it's crucial to follow up appropriate ways to complete full lace wigs coloring process. I recommend you to check out this page for step by step instructions: http://www.ehow.com/how_5622817_dye-full-lace-wig.html
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 6:34pm
Got 2 b has a gel with a thick consistency you can use to put on the silk. That's what I did to dye mine and got no dye on the lace or silk
Tiiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:51am
Hey ladies, 

I haven't been on here in the longest time, but I'm on here today in hopes that you ladies may be able to assist me. 

This past summer I purchased an Italian yaki full lace wig with a silk top that is color 2 and my hair is 1B. I intentionally purchased color 2 because I absolutely love color, though I do no want dye touching my own hair. However, due to the color difference leaving out some of my hair in the front would make it noticeable. 

I have been contemplating dying the front to middle-half 1B, but I do not want to ruin this expensive investment at the cost of being able to have a leave out. 

I've dyed weave to make clip-in extensions a few months ago, and the results were beautiful. With a silk top full lace wig, it may be a different story.

Do you ladies have any suggestions?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply