Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PrettyCakes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyCakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Beware!! Dollhouse and Bombshell extensions
    Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:18am
UPDATE!!!!!!

I got my money back today! The case was left open for two weeks, to which the lady never responded , so paypal instantly refunded my money. Pheeewww! I will forever use paypal for any online purchases cause it sure can come in handy.
Thanks y'all.

Edited by PrettyCakes - Jul 05 2014 at 2:19am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyCakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 8:54pm
Do you know how long it takes PayPal to handle cases and refund money? Because I elevated my dispute to a claim yesterday evening and I was hoping it wasn't a long wait.
It's kinda making me anxious. 
THANKS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyCakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by keepitmovin11 keepitmovin11 wrote:

Just so you know, she may try to ship you some hair that is worth less than dog hair to delay you getting your money back, so be careful.But you will get your money! Good luck OP.

Yeah I read your initial post. After explaining my situation, which i escalated to a claim just now, I made a mention of not wanting any hair (silk closure) from her, just a refund of my $100. I even referenced your post here on this forum so they know I'm not the only one who has had shady dealings with this woman. She even switched her domain name, AGAIN! All I know is that I want this resolved within the next week so I can get my hair done.

Do any of you know where to buy good and not so expensive silk closures?
keepitmovin11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:31pm
Just so you know, she may try to ship you some hair that is worth less than dog hair to delay you getting your money back, so be careful.But you will get your money! Good luck OP.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyCakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:00pm
AngryAngryAngry

I've been scammed by a "company" called Dollhouse Extensions (@dhextensions on IG)!

I made a purchase last Sunday of what was supposed to be a silk base closure. She told me it should arrive within 3 to 5 business days, but by Friday I saw nothing, not even a tracking number or anything on the status of my order. I sent emails and even texted the hotline several times, and no response. I knew something was fishy so I started investigating. Upon going to their instagram page to ask if there was something wrong with their system, I saw another girl spamming all her pictures labeling her company a scam only 10 minutes prior! And after a little dialogue between us, it turns out over a month ago that lady had made a $300 purchase and has received nothing! No emails, no texts back, no money back, NADA!

I go back to the IG page a while later, and sure enough, the picture where we were having the discussion was deleted. Upon seeing another innocent woman falling victim believing her hair would ship by Tuesday, I replied her warning her that it's a set up and within minutes I find myself blocked from the instagram page.

I am currently filing a dispute with Paypal and plan to take it further by requesting Paypal get involved so I can get my $100 back. This is very frustrating for me right now.

FYI: I should have known something was fishy when I couldn't find any tagged pictures on IG of people saying they use the hair and there are NO youtube reviews at all. Definite RED FLAG! SO STAY AWAY FROM THOSE, LADIES!

**Do you guys know anything else I can do?** Ermm
----------------------------------------------------------------

I posted that earlier this morning. But here is an UPDATE:

I'm so glad that I used Paypal instead of ordering from her actual site. Cause then I'd know my money would have been gone for good. I wanted a specific custom order on a silk closure, so I made the transaction through Paypal where she sent me an invoice, so I am in the process of getting my money back.

Like the OP said, this heffa is trying to give me the run around hoping that she can stall until the dispute I opened expires. Well that's definitely not happening.

After ignoring emails, and multiple texts, I threatened to expose her website via an upcoming YouTube video. A few hours later, she finally responds to the text asking the name on the order, just like she does EVERYONE ELSE. I will not be fooled by this mess. I am not even going to respond to the message, I will just await her response to my dispute, and if she doesn't reply by this evening, I will seek further action by requesting Paypal's help to recover my money.

Edited by PrettyCakes - Jun 23 2014 at 12:05pm
ibluvinhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ibluvinhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:19am
omg that is horrible...by the way has anyone heard of uniquehairflow.com I have talked to them for days and hours about hair lol.. I saw her work on a model at a show

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:12am
Please tell your side! You can right here. Its the only way people will stop buying! Please tell me you used PayPal!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:36am
Go ahead and post your experience here in this thread.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyCakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:48am
AngryAngryAngryAngry

DOLLHOUSE HAIR EXTENSIONS SCAM! (@dhextensions on IG)!
It's a shame that I didn't see this post before i made a purchase with that scammer!
I wanted to open a new topic but since i just made this account today, the forum won't let me. I really want to tell my side of the story cause I am currently in the process of getting my money back.
PLEASE REPLY! THANKS!

Edited by PrettyCakes - Jun 23 2014 at 3:01am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepitmovin11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:41am
*****UPDATE!!!!!!!!!paypal granted my refund people!!!!thank you for all the sound advice and I will def  stick with what I know!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic