Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM: Is the U.S. Congress Underpaid?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHM: Is the U.S. Congress Underpaid?
    Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:11am
I heart you qualified.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:04pm
Rofl. I hope the voters in Va help him to the unemployment line so he can work on a new career.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:54pm
Meanwhile back at the ranch, service members, law enforcement and educators are paid in hard dicc and bubble gum and told to live off of it... so CONGRESS can suck a fat one!
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:49pm
They can't decently in DC? = cant afford to own the house in Georgetown, wifey gets to stay home, and the kids can't go to private school, unlimited vacations in Europe.

I'll happily take their job and buy a old townhouse to renovate it.

Edited by Ladycoils - Apr 04 2014 at 6:53pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 6:37pm
Didn't Congress start off as an unpaid service?
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

If they feel they are underpaid i think they should find new, better paying jobs.

LOLClap

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:49pm
they make substantially more than a living wage for their job, one they don't seem to do well at, so why should they get paid more? maybe if they do better, MAYBE more ppl will support a pay raise. 

they need to quit bitching about sleeping in their office. ain't no shame in a roommate. stop eating out so much. they can save money to rent a place if they wanted to. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 5:22pm
They can all snack on a bag of dciks.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 3:02pm
I ain't even read the article.  Hell nawl them ninja's ain't underpaid.  Hell...they're overpaid.  Congress men and women shouldn't be getting paid antyways.  Most if not all are already rich.  fucc they need a salary for?  The power that comes with the job should be enough.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 04 2014 at 3:02pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

If they feel they are underpaid i think they should find new, better paying jobs.

Yeah their next job is usually very lucrative.  Lobbyists make lots of money and they typically come from this particular cesspool.   I don't know why more of them don't "retire"Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic