Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

YT women and the sistagirl snap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YT women and the sistagirl snap
    Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:49am

does anyone else experience that whenever white women talk to you, they snap their fingers and roll their necks and be on some "uh-uh honey" and "YAAAASSS girlfriend"

i was in a meeting just now full of yt womenz and as soon as I walked in, I got all kinds of "HEY GIRL" {neck-roll} "Get it boo" {snap in a Z} and "Oh hell YES"

I said straight-faced "Don't do that"

And then everybody ignored me for the rest of the meeting :-/

If you notice it, does it bother you?  

And let me add, that despite my font I'm actually capable of holding a decent conversation without snapping my fingers, rolling my neck and sucking my teeth

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Apr 03 2014 at 11:51am
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:57am
I had a sale rep come in my office and try me like that ....

The whole time I looked at her with disgust.. I would never ever buy anything from her company just for that reason.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:58am
Yeah, I remember walking in to cover someone at a branch of my company once.  The white people didn't know how to react to me being there, so they immediately switched it up, I was like, "Excuse me?"  Whites know exactly what they are doing when they come at you with that ish.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:59am
we talked on the phone and she was regular... then we she came in the office, she changed it up like ,"you know what I am saying girl" ...no bish I don't
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

same white girl told me she is terrified during convos we have at times b/c she doesn't know if something she says will be taken as racist

claims she has no idea that what she saying is racist or not

and she doesn't, I have told her point blank she needs to look up the definition of racism because she is fcking clueless

I wish she would stop talking to me tbh

Terrified of what???

Not terrified enough obviously lol
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:06pm

I've let this one ty lady in my life somewhat, her kid plays soccer with mine... She had a little bit of Mexican in her so she is not completely white. She is really cool and I like her but I am just waiting for the moment for her to say some dumb sh*t then I won't like her anymore....

I've known her for almost a 1/2 year and I kind of want to tell her what not to say and do.... is that wrong ?
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:06pm
this happens all the time....two days ago when I signed up for the gym

she started quoting scenes from Friday :/

yesterday at work...she wasnt as annoying because she is like 25 and 4'10
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:12pm
Yes... my first staff meeting, the whole staff is black. the white therapist.. idk her position, came in and did the neck roll and finger tryna emulate the kids... i looked at her like that little girl and Hillary cliton meme

don't do that
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:12pm
I'm always like
JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:14pm
I had some white scavenger lady on the bus start talking to me how she likes her men how she likes her coffee...black Stern Smile. Then she was asking me about the HBCU and that her boyfriend goes there..but he's in jail...and she hopes she's not pregnant...bish was crazyy! Just cuz I'm black does not mean I'm your homegurl and we can bond over black men and HBCUs
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic