Perfect Hair Collection

Would you post bail for her ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 90>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Perfect Hair Collection

Curl Keeper
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would you post bail for her ?
    Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 7:08am
Now ya'll know damn well it would be an issue if she had that type of money and it was reported that she was on public assistance Lol

and cosign on with everything ohmycurz has typed.

Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2014 at 2:49am
I agree, but I also don't know why people continuously say that her apartment is overpriced. 

Her apartment is approximately $50.00 above the average amount for an apartment (2 beds) in her state and city. Her credit more than likely is phucked. Landlords WILL make you pay extra if you havebad credit. They WILL make you pay extra if you do not have a current job. They WILL make you pay extra if your previous rental history is that you were evicted/homeless. It's obvious based on some of the statements here, some people aint had a taste of them types of struggles...which is great, but you cant sit on your ass and judge her rent (who the phuck wants to pay high rent) when there are various other factors that come into play. 

People just look foolish to me being "mad" at her for spending her money the way that she pleases. I really don't think that there is any way that people would have been happy with how she spent the money (if they saw a price break down on what it was spent for). If she took her kids to eat at mcdonalds people would have had a problem with it. If she got her kids clothes from Belk as opposed to Kmart people would have had a problem with it. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Nov 24 2014 at 6:24am
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

" she said that although three jobs (total) have been actually offered to her, two were part-time positions with pay that would not even cover the cost of rent let alone childcare"

Sooo no job is better than a part-time job or hell 2 part-time jobs since u dont want to travel an hr for one.

What's the point of working if you make $1250/month but your daycare is also $1250/month? It seems you're working just to have some one watch your kids.

What's the point of working?
-To be a contributing citizen
-To show your children a good example of what a parent should be doing
-To have job experience to put on your resume so that you can hopefully snag another better job
-To network with others (bosses, coworkers, adults in general) who may be able to direct you to job opportunities or other avenues of success
-To contribute to the social security system
-To have proof of income that might be required to make access to government assistance programs (like cash welfare, housing, medical insurance, etc.)
-To have the satisfaction of doing a job well and being part of the solution to your difficult situation

Let me clarify. What's the point of accepting the first job offered if its not going to be enough to pay even a quarter of your monthly expenses. How is she going to feed and clothe her kids if she only makes enough to pay for daycare? It's not like she's not looking for a job. She was offered only 3 jobs so far and I think she has really good reasons for not accepting any one of those. She has found the right job, so she's still looking.

Also, 2 of the 3 jobs she was offered were part time and someone mentioned she could've accepted both. How do you know that the hours don't conflict with each other? Just because it's part time doesn't mean one is in the mornings and the other is in the evenings or one is M-W and the other F-S. People are being way too hard on her. The only thing I can fault her on is based on her itemized expense list she can maybe cut out $300-500 month (cable and mobile Internet and maybe a cheaper apartment), but even shaving $500 on her $4K monthly expenses it still takes a lot to provide for her and her family.

Edited by ChubbyYeti - Nov 23 2014 at 11:06pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 7:52pm
I can't wait to hear her side of the story .
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Even if they gave it to her they will make sure they get it all back. I don't understand how the state didn't know she won the Lotto the money was coming from state that's there fault everyone is not going to be honest.
I had a associate that won the Lotto for 4,000 as soon as she came in the office somewhere in downtown NY they asked for her SSN it showed that owed the state money from 90s they give you a form to contest it but she took half because she knew she it was true.
This is NO lie. 

My grandma had to pay back thousands from food stamps she got a long time ago, aunty had to too. 

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 4:12pm
Even if they gave it to her they will make sure they get it all back. I don't understand how the state didn't know she won the Lotto the money was coming from state that's there fault everyone is not going to be honest.
I had a associate that won the Lotto for 4,000 as soon as she came in the office somewhere in downtown NY they asked for her SSN it showed that owed the state money from 90s they give you a form to contest it but she took half because she knew she it was true.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 3:56pm
Damn, how she die? 

She either lying or that was a major error/loop hole. The gov. wants to know all sources of income and they specify money received from other people. 

Queen, I don't know what her circumstances were. I was denied for services solely because I had no place of residence (duh, I was phucking homeless). Homeless women are generally afraid to ask for any services for fear CPS will take their kids.

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Nov 23 2014 at 4:00pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 3:51pm
Most homeless people have no form of money management skills. None. That saying "you act like you aint never had nothing before" is true. She doesn't have to have the additional extras for HBO or the DVD option for netflix at all, but most people who receive that much money at one time (regardless of previous socioeconomic status) don't spend it all on the "bare necessities". They just don't, and I don't think her lifestyle is so ridiculously extravagant that I think she is a bad person. 

If you've been homeless and NOW have the money to go to Olive Garden instead of clipping coupons to feed yourself on a budget, chances are you are going to go to Olive Garden as opposed to being frugal with groceries. That's an entire different mentality. Completely. You don't think rationally you think for in the moment. You think based on what you can do. You are always between a rock and a hard place so that's your mentality "which is the lesser of all evils"...so when you are FINALLY in the position where you have options...you always choose the "luxury" option because again....you aint never had nothing before and may not have the opportunity to indulge again. I'm not making excuses for her, but people like to judge the homeless because they have had the privilege of never having to live like that. It's a different world, and your judgement is almost always phucked at some point. 

The help that she needed was deeper than money. Money is not always the proper solution necessarily. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Nov 23 2014 at 4:02pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

So she didn't qualify for foodstamps, section 8/HUD, childcare via the state, WIC, stay with kids at shelter (not her car) etc. Arizona lacks social services???
You don't qualify for any of that if you have $100,000. 

side note she died
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

So she didn't qualify for foodstamps, section 8/HUD, childcare via the state, WIC, stay with kids at shelter (not her car) etc. Arizona lacks social services???
You don't qualify for any of that if you have $100,000. 

Before the donations?

Also, what type of job was she interviewing for when she left kids in the car and how much would it have paid? Would that job had she gotten it been hired, would it have been suffice for her rent, bills, and childcare? Just curious.

Edited by QueenBee - Nov 23 2014 at 3:31pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Blushing Bundles
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Perfect Hair Collection