Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Clear Essence Medicated Fade Cream Cleared My Skin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Clear Essence Medicated Fade Cream Cleared My Skin

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
girlysquared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clear Essence Medicated Fade Cream Cleared My Skin
    Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:06pm
Wow! I'm happy to announce: no more dark spots! My skin is so even now :) *happy girl dance* ClapEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

DiamondDabs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiamondDabs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:07pm
i need to try that too! i have dark knees and elbows that seriously needs this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 12:43pm
Great to hear! I'm now using it on elbows/armpits/dark knees and scars on my legs to get ready for summer as well! Good luck :) 
vhawkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vhawkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:13am
I am going to try this product hoping that it clear some of the dark spots that i have on my face as well.  Really I wangt somnething to make my whole body skin tone even so I can be ready to hit the beach in the Dominican.......Hope it works for me like it did for you @girlysquared

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlysquared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 4:10pm
Hey everyone,

I started noticing a lot of dark spots springing up on my face from acne. I have been using Clear Essence's Blemish Control Wash but I was left with a bunch of marks once my skin cleared up. But I found another product by Clear Essence that made a whole world of difference! Their medicated fade cream has completely improved my skin so quickly! I'm amazed :D 

What have ya'll used to fade dark spots? I was so hesitate because I didn't believe it could actually do the trick in such a short amount of time but I literally was seeing improvement in only 1 week of use <3 I'm going to keep going for their 4-6 weeks that they recommend but I just had to share my story in hopes of helping others! Good luck everyone in your skin care goals :)   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic