Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

If we had an ignore feature, would you use it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If we had an ignore feature, would you use it?
    Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:15pm
I see you Nala witcha thigh gapClap
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:13pm
Diane, just throw it all together and say it is for bathing. Customers won't know if it works for real since the bathwater will soften us up anyways.Cool
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:09pm
Lady ICE @ your avi, I can't wait to see Maleficent! I hope it don't have no nasty parts in it lol.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 23 2014 at 10:33pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

You know dats yo booty nala...
LOLLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I would buy Diane's Bleaching Cream. But I'd only use it on my elbows though. and maybe my toe knuckles but thats it. I like my skin colorApprove

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL let me see curry powder, toothpaste, lime juice, a little volume 40 developerWink Im in business. Natural "relaxer" i love it. i'd put soursop in it and guinea hen weed and coconut oil and plantain skin

I knew i should have taken that plants and oils and making ish course at uni!
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Gurrl i'd be giving you all those (front-end lifter/sinus/stamina) herbs as a magic potion for scalp/hair/tight virginias.

I have seen in the last 3 years a boom of sorts of Locally made Hair products and  a few skincare ones too ive been so proud of my women (just like AA did in the early 2000s) I need miss claudie to come drop some products in her home country though
Take some herbs and mix it with clay and sell it as a natural "relaxer". Naturals will buy it. You wont be broke for long. #seriously
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:53pm
I would buy Diane's Bleaching Cream. But I'd only use it on my elbows though. and maybe my toe knuckles but thats it. I like my skin colorApprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:48pm
Gurrl i'd be giving you all those (front-end lifter/sinus/stamina) herbs as a magic potion for scalp/hair/tight virginias.

I have seen in the last 3 years a boom of sorts of Locally made Hair products and  a few skincare ones too ive been so proud of my women (just like AA did in the early 2000s) I need miss claudie to come drop some products in her home country though
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:44pm
^I saw on a site called CC's Naturals (not me) and she sold tea rinses with nothing but dried herbs. The price was right and I would buy.If you packaged those herbs I know people would buy. Natural is all the rage in the states.Thumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 9:36pm
TBH ive received PMs about Jamaican bleaching cream b/c of posts i made jokingly about knowing what and how to mix the good stuff LOLOLOL Maybe i should. The biodiversity of the flora is like the highest in the world or so when it comes onto medi-cosmeti stuff but the research is stunted cause 1) no one wants to do it 2) the money not there. 

All i need to do is head to Princess (the roots lady) and let her give me a couple kilos of some roots and herbs, pull up the lemon grass on my front lawn and mix in some JBCO and some hydrosol and head to YT 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>