BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worl' Boss G-U-I-L-T-Y!!!!!
    Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:08pm
I did a search on it after this post LOLOLOLOLOL yASSSS!!!! been waiting yearsss. i called my bredrin and he said its lieeeesss lieees and photoshop liesssssss i was tellin them but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Alkaline can not claim to own the batty wash now VK did it first

I found it at jmg and boom876.com and one876enteertainment.com

I saw a whole BBM msgs (when they were saying that what theppl smelling in Havendale was the dog) and the dude beggin for a car and a phone. how you are a criminal yet you still broke lolol freakonomics was right. And this was why Tavares' were like supt patrick linton is cutting up the msgs and not giving the whole picture and objected.

I didnt see any XXX pics with shorty but i saw the anal sexin ones. 

Imma need YG to ease up off Shorty she isnt ugly I SWEAR she made herself unattractive/hideous with the bleaching and traction alopecia but when she appeared on on stage she looked actually good. I dont think VK is ugly just looks like a regular yardie dude. Either way they dont make ugly kids together, and they had 3 chances.

Sweetskul you need to screenshot what isnt on JMG and boomradio.

Sponsored Links

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:56pm
Yeah it was removed...jmg has the bbm convos tho and some of the pics
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 5:55pm
Wildfire... Facebook is deleting the pages that is leaking all the pics...conversations...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 3:09pm
 aint no alleged! murdering bastids...

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 21 2014 at 3:10pm
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

seems they were removed. the link only takes me back to my FB page:(

Ill try find a link to the pics later...

In the meantime here are vids where they allegedly talk about murking lizard..Cry

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:31pm
seems they were removed. the link only takes me back to my FB page:(
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Cocoa, I cant see the FB page.
Sweetskul noooo I haven't where are they?! How you just drop that and cut (I will say this when the cops got the laptop phones and ish they claimed that the most un-Jamaican dj-un-kartel like videos and pics were retrieved and I was waiting for it to buss/leak just like the peter king tape but it never did) This included pics of the dj "eating" couple gaza girls and I believe shorty and even milk and "batty effing". *crosses fingers*

diane!!! PM, ASAP, and links please....
im so lostLOL

LOL, Wildfire, the videos, voice notes and NSFW pics of Shorty and SlimStern Smile are in the link I posted... dont know if they have been removed by now...

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Cocoa, I cant see the FB page.
Sweetskul noooo I haven't where are they?! How you just drop that and cut (I will say this when the cops got the laptop phones and ish they claimed that the most un-Jamaican dj-un-kartel like videos and pics were retrieved and I was waiting for it to buss/leak just like the peter king tape but it never did) This included pics of the dj "eating" couple gaza girls and I believe shorty and even milk and "batty effing". *crosses fingers*

diane!!! PM, ASAP, and links please....
im so lostLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

a me alone ketch the battywash argument in the bbm convos ...aand them talking about artist timberlee saying har house dutty 
I saw the pics...the conversation...I saw it allDead

wait...whaaat? whats this battywash argument??Confused
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 11:26am
It is totally unfair to the children to have two hideous parents. Selfish! 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic