BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 3147>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 19 Votes, Average 3.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Thoughts- Tun Up LOUD!!!
    Posted: Dec 31 2019 at 11:35pm
Happy New Year!

Its 2020 in Jamaica but im not there at the moment
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2019 at 11:34pm
Raaatid India im just seeing this.

I live in Kingston i think you would have been in ochi or moboy. Damnnnnn hope you had fun and are well.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2018 at 6:51pm
Diane (35) ^^^^ I will be visiting your area in a few weeks . Check your inbox . My cruise will dock for 3 days . Wink
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2018 at 8:43pm
I miss you guys. Hug

I need somebody to come get EJ. Right now! LOL
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2018 at 7:40pm
Good article, India. Her son is gay and HIV+.

Edited by Nisha - Jun 13 2018 at 7:41pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2018 at 8:45pm
maybe he is a grower lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2018 at 10:01pm
Cry

EJ Johnson Is Out Here Living His Best Life In LA, D-Prints & All!

smartgirl88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote smartgirl88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2018 at 1:13pm
i cant believe I've been off this website for so many years and I still remember my Login info lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2018 at 4:14pm
Stern Smile  

Atlanta Pastor's Wife Opens Up About Husband Leaving Her For A Man…After 30 Years Of Marriage

Oct 11 | by _YBF

photo gaypastorwife.jpg

Lydia Meredith, former wife to Reverend Dennis A. Meredith, opens up about her husband leaving her for a man after 30 years of marriage. Get the details on why she stayed AFTER learning he was sleeping with men and more inside…

It's a straight-out-the-pulpit story of foolywang material!

Lydia Meredith was your typical First Lady of the church after marrying her husband Reverend Dennis A. Meredith 30 years ago. But things took a turn for the worst when she found out her husband was cheating on her. The thing is, her husband was cheating on her with men (she later learned women too), but even after learning about his infidelity she decided to stay. Yep, she said there was nothing in their marriage they couldn’t fix, but she soon learned the hard way that wasn’t true.

Now, Ms. Lydia is opening up about her husband’s scandalous ways in a personal memoir titled, "The Gay Preacher’s Wife: How My Gay Husband Deconstructed My Life and Reconstructed My Faith."

Below is an excerpt from the book:

I was one of those preachers’ wives who sat in the pew on many a Sunday morning while my “real” life was a fraud. i discovered several years into my marriage that my husband was cheating on me–with men–numerous men. (And women too, I later found out). But I stayed. I stayed through the broken promises and the humiliation because I believed and hoped that things got better. I watched my husband stand in that pulpit on Sunday morning, preaching one message and living out yet another. I needed answers.

The first place I turned to for answers were God. I prayed. I wept. I prayed. I wept. I prayed and I wept. God woke me at 3 a.m. I sat straight up in the middle of my bed. … What did Jesus really say about homosexuality? What was Jesus’ message about gays?

I prayed my entire young life for God to send me a husband–God Always answers my prayers–why did I end up marrying a gay man?

Lydia revealed her husband decided to leave her for another man. She knew he had slept with other men before, but they continued to stay together. Her husband ended up falling in love with one of the men he was cheating with and ultimately chose him over her.

“He left me for another man,” she told Rolling Out. “He told me he wanted to live the rest of his life as a gay man. At that time, I didn’t know he was in a relationship with a man, a man that he’d fallen in love with. Most of the time when we were in therapy discussing his struggles with same-sex relationships, it was never a relationship; it was always [just] sex. This particular time it was very different. He had fallen in love with a man.”

Well damn.

While she was presented with the news that her husband was in love with someone else, she still wanted it to work. He ended up leaving her in 2005 for his lover. By 2008, she had filed for divorce.

“I filed for divorce,” she said. “He wasn’t happy about it. The infidelity didn’t cause me to leave my marriage. I felt there was nothing in my marriage that couldn’t be fixed.”

Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2018 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

My 12 year old daughter made the local news for her mid -term  exam paper on how to handle bullies. 
Thank you God for my blessing in our crazy world. 

Happy new year BHM . Heart

Congrats India! 😊😊😊
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 3147>
  Share Topic