Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Friend That NEVER Drives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friend That NEVER Drives
    Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:34am
Y'all should just be real with her tell her no more playing taxi it's going to ruin the friendship cause it was wrong to leave her if she didn't know beforehand.
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:50am
I guess I'm having more of an issue with the fact that she turn on my mutual friend the one time she doesn't get a ride back home...The day before the house party incident mutual friend and non-driver went downtown to the club and of course mutual friend picked her up and dropped her back at home. I don't agree with mutual friend lying about going to her cousin house afterwards, but I can understand how annoying/frustrating it is to have to go out of her way to always drop this girl off. Now my friend is being shady and doesn't want to meet up to resolve the issue...guess she knows she's in the wrong.

So if my friend invites me to go somewhere with her and I don't drive her back home is she gonna flip on me? No buddy!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm still learning how to drive and I'm 24!! LOL She's probably a lazy procrastinator like me.
Never stop learning. Good luckBig smile

Thank you!! I actually like driving...I'm just scared to drive with other cars LOL
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:48pm
She just expects it, I don't think she's using y'all. I was the friend who would get my friends to drive out of town because I was too afraid to. I didn't know how to drive in the freeway since my parents NEVER took it
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

You are a good friend, she would have been hitchhiking another ride. It sounds like she let her mother and nem scare her to death of driving, I mean at 22 whos mama is saying she dont drive at night. Confused

I taught myself how to drive, I dont have patience to wait on anyone. 

how you do that? might need to take that approach

I did the driving in the parking lot thingy with people but after awhile you either gone have to just do it or your driving will never get better. At first I took the street everywhere but I got tired of taking a hour to get everywhere and started driving on the freeways.

Yeah I side swiped a few cars when I first started but I got better Cry

Wait what!? I mean I felt/feel the same way when I initially started driving, especially around 18 wheelers. But, if yall's anxiety makes you think you might lose control you need to just not drive. 

LOL princess. 
and just because i have anxiety about it now.. i hope it goes away cause im tired of waiting around for people to drive me to little places 10 mins away like the library.
you know how annoying that is? i dont want to be on their time. but thats the reason i cant drive..
IM ON THEIR TIME

if i hit a few people, i get extra points Tongue
just playin. i know ill be a careful ass driver, hopefully.. lol

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:37pm
to all of you who are having anxiety about driving or for whatever other reason haven't gotten there yet...licensed DMV instructors give driving lessons.  you can find them on craigslist for sure and probably other similar sites.  they use their own vehicle and they charge something like $25 an hour.  please do that instead of driving around aimlessly hitting people's sh*t.  

this lady hit and ran me last week.  considering we were completely stopped at a red light for close to a minute yet she figured out a way to rear end me even though we weren't nudging forward or ANYTHING, she probably didn't know what she was doing behind the wheel.  she was ethnic looking, but i won't assume she's new to the country.  the way i had to literally chase her for a mile leads me to believe she didn't have license OR insurance.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 10 2014 at 5:38pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:36pm
With one friend I'm the friend who always drives.
With another friend I'm the friend who never drives.

It depends on the dynamics of everything.
We don't give each other gas money
It all evens out in the end
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:30pm
annoying. needy people bug me
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm still learning how to drive and I'm 24!! LOL She's probably a lazy procrastinator like me.
Never stop learning. Good luckBig smile
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:03pm
Either let her know she has to drive sometimes or she ain't getting no rides. Then offer to teach her again or give her the number to a driving school.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic