Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Malaysia Airlines plane crashes: 239 people gone
    Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:21pm
They getting on my nerves now, with this "searching". I thought I was lazy, they sure taking their damn time.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:17am
No confirmed debris, no more pings, now they're sending subs to look for the black boxes. I'm sure we can figure out what the outcome of that'll be..

This is the longest, most drawn-out coverup ever. I feel bad for the families of these ppl.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:30pm
CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 11:05 p.m. ET]

Ocean Shield has been able to reacquire the signals that are consistent with airplane locator beacons on two more occasions -- both on Tuesday, said Angus Houston, head of the Australian-led search effort on Wednesday.

Ocean Shield has now detected four transmissions in the same broad area.

"I believe we are searching in the right area," he said.

[Last update posted at 9:56 p.m. ET ]

Flight 370: Careful not to project 'false hope' as days go by since last pulses

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 9:47pm
Watch live on CNN: Australian officials are scheduled to hold a news conference at 11 p.m. ET with an update on the search for Flight 370
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:13pm
merin, that makes the most sense of anything I've seen lately
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I think China and the US knew where this plane was the entire time however no one wanted to admit their Spy Surveillance capabilities. 
Your onto something..... if these countries didn't know, then their spying ability is rubbish and the intelligence agencies might as well shut down 

YUP. And since the plane wasn't in either of their airspace neither country felt the need to take immediate action. However since most of those passengers were Chinese SHAME on China for keeping quiet up until now. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:08pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

@Merin..hmmmmmmm...! interesting^^
but then...wouldnt the wreckage be near enough to find by now? --if they were flying around or near indonesia...

Actually since it's been almost a month the wreckage has probably drifted far away from the place they have zoned in on . Unhappy  Also remember three weeks ago the US was saying the plane went down in the Indian Ocean and all the ships had to leave the South China Sea and head there. I feel terrible for the families.

I'm wondering what state of mind i would be in now, if i were a family member? too mentally exhausted to be hysterical anymore? i feel like i would be so tired of this whole thing, i would pack my bags, go home
how much of this can a person really take?
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:07pm

I think China and the US knew where this plane was the entire time however no one wanted to admit their Spy Surveillance capabilities. 
Your onto something..... if these countries didn't know, then their spying ability is rubbish and the intelligence agencies might as well shut down 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:06pm
CNN kills me, lol
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Biggest conspiracy since 9/11......I'm waiting for the mass of youtube illuminati vids to come up

I doubt this would be bigger than 9/11, I thought that from the start. But this is like LOST for real. I don't think all of the plane crash(it nay haven't crash at all), if some are alive they're either being held or somewhere hidden. I remember on the other from someone copied a table from somewhere a timeline of things to happen. It stared with some drills or fake crap mm.. then earthquakes or vice versa.
Is this the start of the event?
Geek
hmmmmmmmCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair