Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Are you the one? (MTV series)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are you the one? (MTV series)
    Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 8:43am
I missed it last night

Anything good happen?
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:48pm
It airs tonight at 11:00pm!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:46pm
The Greatest Reality Show You Should Be Watching™

Breaking Down The 5 Biggest ‘Are You The One?’ Meltdowns (So Far)

Being surrounded by 19 strangers with extremely different personalities while a million dollars lays on the line is bound to make anyone go a little bonkers. Throw in the not-so-minor detail that one of those folks could be your soul mate, and all bets are off. While time is ticking for the “Are You the One?” housemates to secure their 10 perfect pairs, catfights, sob fests and screaming matches have become the norm.

Adam‘s Expletive-Laced Freakout
The Most Memorable Meltdown award goes to Adam, who practically popped a blood vessel after Brittany refused to acknowledge his lack of interest in her for the 500th time. Note how Paige nearly needed to retrieve her jaw from the floor — yeah, that was us, too. So. Many. Curse. Words.

Shanley and Simone‘s Catfight
Simone’s grand scheme to separate Truth Booth failures Shanley and Chris blew up in her face when it actually worked, causing Shanley to come completely unhinged. Simone let the sass fly at the heartbroken brunette, just before both girls had to have their claws restrained.

Kayla‘s Jealousy-Induced Tantrum
When sweet, sensitive Ryan left to comfort an anxiety-ridden Jessica after the aforementioned Shanley/Simone sh**storm, Kayla shocked us all by knocking over a perfectly good beverage and bursting into tears. Despite Kayla’s confusion over who she likes more — Ryan! Wes! Ryan’s journals! No, Wes’ muscles! — she made it crystal clear she wanted all of Ryan’s attention in that very moment (and not the Jess consolation leftovers).

Simone and Jacy‘s Bilingual Blowup
Simone may not be the most graceful competitor when it comes to matters of the heart, which she swiftly revealed upon learning that her former hookup JJ was falling for Jacy. With Simone insulting Jacy’s “dirty, horseback-lookin’ ass” (we don’t get it, either) and Jacy spewing something probably pretty vicious in Spanish, this was a catfight of epic proportions.

Ryan’s Anxious Journal Hunt
When Ryan’s journals were stolen, he all but turned the house upside down in a desperate search to find them. When fellow journaler Kayla retreated with Ryan into a treehouse, she confessed that Dre was the mastermind behind the dirty diary prank…and, needless to say, Ryan got his notebooks back. Whew.

Edited by Alias_Avi - Mar 11 2014 at 11:49pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 2:44am
I told y'all these yt chicks are crazy! They remind me of my ex-roommates... crazy privileged loose women

Why is every damn YT chick in this house insecure AF!?!

Stanley - "Quick" and easy. Crazy insecure
Paige - "Pretty" blondie who's probably not used to being rejected and can't handle the simple damn fack that Chris don't want you boo boo!! Get over it already!
Kayla - What fcking planet did this crazy bish come from!?!?! Psycho bish flipped out over the guy she's playing simply for comforting another girl who was having an emotional break down!?!? WTF???
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:50pm
I didn't wanna like this show but now I'm hooked LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:47pm
Lol I remember when she said she was notorious for hooking up with friends brothers

I would not keep a friend that was tryna fck my brother. That's nasty

How old is she?
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

If you remember Paige told him "it's funny because initially you were the one I was attracted to." lmbo I hope they hook up so that bish can get over herself.

Yup! I'm sorry but Shanley is too young to be such a massive ho. Even in her intro talking about herself in the first episode she said  "hooked up" with mad people, several frat brothers and other people's actual brothers. wtf Confused
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 8:16pm
If you remember Paige told him "it's funny because initially you were the one I was attracted to." lmbo I hope they hook up so that bish can get over herself.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

I feel soo bad for Paige. Her perfect match loves someone else and she got humiliated by Chris in front of everyone

So embarrasing

She got humiliated by both Chris's. It's fucced up because she may end up not "finding" love because of Shanley and Chris. I secretly hope Chris starts to like Paige. It will fucc Shanley's soul up *evil laugh*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by candyrainz_409 candyrainz_409 wrote:

I'm glad Chris and Shanley are now separated.  Hopefully Chris hits it off with his actual match Paige while they're alone.  I can't stand Shanley

Shanley is so loose. Fallin in love in shat on the first day. What's fuccin everyone up is the one's who they think they know who their match is, they fucc them and when they find out the person isn't their match they get all up in their feelings. Shanley/Chris, Paige/Scali, Dre/Ashleigh, Brittany/Adam
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>