Some Great Ways To Tie A Headscarf at Night

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Great Ways To Tie A Headscarf at Night
    Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:56pm
lol, i used to have the same problem and wonder what the heck was so different about the way i was sleeping that was causing this.

anyway, the trick that works for me is tying the scarf on my forehead, right above my eyebrows, instead of near my hairline, if that makes sense. the forehead curves out slightly, the most protrusive part of that is wider than above the eyebrows, which is where youll be tying it. that way you wont have to squeeze your brain tying it to tight, because the area youll be tying it in is natually narrower.

hope i helpedSmile
Sponsored Links

Kinkyfodayz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kinkyfodayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:01am
Hello! I always wear satin head scarfs to sleep. I have the long rectangular ones and the large square ones. I just want to know of good and secure ways to tie them. :) I already know some ways, but I would like to hear from y'all! So please just describe easily and/or leave steps and/or a picture Smile

Oh, and let me add, I HATE when you go to sleep and feel the knot that you tied squeezing against your head! It feels terrible. And also, I hate when you tie the scarf up in a way that makes it slide off your head... So just tell me what y'all do to keep your scarf secure at night Big smile Oh yeah, and nothing too fancy, this is just a night time thing

Edited by Kinkyfodayz - Mar 06 2014 at 1:02am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply