Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

I dont think this has been discussed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I dont think this has been discussed
    Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 12:04pm
yeah i've only seen strip clubs get away without serving alcohol. that's because they have "other" income streams LOL
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

stop serving alcohol

That wouldn't work. That's how most club make their money. Out here black crowds are known to consume less than their white counterparts so it already cuts into profits. Add to that a ratchet crowd and constant fighting and you're done.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:35am
stop serving alcohol
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 11:21am
the dress code thing works for real. 
i have legit seen men and women when i was early 20s refuse to go to clubs because they couldn't wear jeans or sneakers. not saying they were violent type but they were most def on the ratchet side of the trackLOL

oh, another thing that works is high covers for men, like $20. people don't actually want to act a fool if they payed $20 to get in, and the male to female ratio has to be on point because men start acting an ass when they are hating on dudes getting women and they are standing around looking.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:27am
I can agree about the security but I remember having had a thread and clubs and dress codes and it was deemed racist.
cicision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:55am
Funny I think this really happens everywhere, In Amsterdam we have a few black parties and they are always heavily secured and there is the same stigma of blacks always starting fights etc but it is usually after the party ends. I just think that the combination of liqor and big egos ruins it.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:10am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

There's a mall here in LA that used to be called Fox Hills Mall...that mall is big and they have space to open a movie theater there but instead youngster spend their time just walking around, or shopping or eating. I asked a friend why they don't bother opening a theater there to bring more $$$$$ and he said it was because it was a black mall and they didn't want to repeat the shooting that happening over Crenshaw or some other movie theater in a mall in mid-city.

So I understand that some blacks misbehave but it sucks that when white youngsters misbehave it is not publicized as much (or they have their parents called and that's it).

I remember Fox Hills Mall.  What is it called now?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

They've had to shut down several bars here due to shootings in the parking lot and surrounding neighborhoods and people getting murdered in the hallway. Even a club that had hip hop night only on one day of the week was shut down. Niccas just don't know how to act. Let it be what it is.

this. it's fucced up but it's true.  I've seen a few bars come in go in black areas in Boston.  Some shut down not even 6 months after the "Grand Opening".   Anytime when I ask my boy what ever happened to...he'll just say "Grand Opening, Grand closing" as a way of saying nig.guhs was out of order, somebody got shot/fighting etc and the sh*t got closed down. Sorry...certain...demographics have a way of attracting trouble.

U don't get that kind of trouble (usually) at a lounge.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 6:00am
welp...3 of the hole in the wall dives I've been going to since i was in college...are still open...lmaoooo
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:28am
its about time colosseum shut anyway

needs a serious revamp

i do remember when ezkiel's shut in lewisham, they lit and sliced his ass up something serious

it was never the same
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>