BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Comments/Chat Thread
    Posted: Jan 12 2016 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Nope

Did you buy a ticket coco?

I've never played before..I'm tempted.

Wow never? Why..?
I'd say play a diff lotto game since everyone is so focused on powerball.. But if you've never played you might have some beginners luck.

Yes I did but I knew I wasn't winning a few hours after I purchased cus I looked at the last winning numbers (which I usually do prior) and saw that I picked a few of the same numbers that popped up last drawing. The odds of a few of the same numbers 2 draws in a row are super unlikely...

I always say that playing when the jackpot gets this high is dumb cus your odds are waaaaay lower with so many more ppl playing... Plus I don't like PowerBall anyways cus it's in like 30 states.. Seems smarter to just play the 1-state games.. But I usually play anyways...

I don't know how to play  LOL I think I'll play this time.  I'm going to get someone to play a few numbers for me.  I looked at the last winning numbers and at least three of those have been in my life recently.
Sponsored Links

iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2016 at 8:44am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

my aamh kc tangled badly. circa 2011. I have 2aamh kc wigs I never even wore they tangled so bad. Didn't have much btr luck with the wefts. live & learn

Try a bleach bath, the sexibeach method. I had to do that on my aamh and it worked great.

S&F: that is me but I hawnt been measured in the longest. That's a bombshell Victoria secret bra. It adds 2 cup sizes lol. My normal cup is a 34D. My waist is a 24? I'm not sure. My butt is a 42 when I'm this thick. I don't actually prefer to b shaped this thick. I like being around a 39 for the butt.

I'm going to try the john korea hair coat mixture by NJ on my AAMH! I'llnreport back once I give it a try
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2016 at 8:06am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

my aamh kc tangled badly. circa 2011. I have 2aamh kc wigs I never even wore they tangled so bad. Didn't have much btr luck with the wefts. live & learn

Try a bleach bath, the sexibeach method. I had to do that on my aamh and it worked great.

S&F: that is me but I hawnt been measured in the longest. That's a bombshell Victoria secret bra. It adds 2 cup sizes lol. My normal cup is a 34D. My waist is a 24? I'm not sure. My butt is a 42 when I'm this thick. I don't actually prefer to b shaped this thick. I like being around a 39 for the butt.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

@NJ, have you looked into Columbia's gs program? It's for non-traditional students and people who are returning to school.

Thank you CR, I will look into it tonight! One of my BHM Boos is enrolled in that program and has a full scholarship.

Princeton has some special new programs with grants for women, minorities, etc and like Columbia, it is also around 45 minutes away from where I live.

What sucks is that I intended to spend the entire month of November researching all options and narrowing my focus on what I want to do and what is realistic. Shyt got busy, got thrown off and now I am in NC indefinitely which is kinda fking my entire life off course, but yeah, it is not too late for me to get things back on course...
Dang, Im sorry! (by now you must know how much I hate being in NC lol.

But yes, I heard that people in GS find it to be a very supportive atmosphere. It comes with pro's and con's but I just wanted to put it out there as something you might be interested in.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 11:18pm
So I took my mom to salsa with me tonightSleepy.

Theres this really attractive hispanic guy that asked me to dance last Sunday. He's part of a dance company and is therefore really really really good. In general he just sits down and girls fight to ask him to dance, not the other way around. Anyway, last sunday, when I danced with him, I struggled. He, however, was incredibly patient and kind. 

I saw him on friday, but couldn't get the courage to ask him to dance. Much better dancers pretty much occupied his time. And dancing salsa gives you a high and you generally don't get that fix when dancing with someone who's a lot worse than you, so this all discouraged me from asking.

BUT TONIGHT, tonight I told myself I wouldn't leave without asking him to dance. So I after 10 songs of chickening out, I finally asked him to dance. He, of course, led me into some moves I havent ever done before in my life, however, I was doing much better than last time. Like I got maybe 75% of what he was throwing at me, although, not incredibly gracefully. I was feeling pretty good about the improvement, and it helped that he was so encouraging, patient, and kind.

Anyway, as I go to leave my mom goes " wow, you sucked compared to THAT guy." All the confidence and happiness drained from my soul.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I just want to travel and eat at the best restaurants....
Looking at a list of the 50 best restaurants in the world

Is that too much to ask?
Some day...

i love fine dining
Me too. Cry
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Made a crochet wig with freetress bohemian braid hair. I'm hoping that it lasts a few weeks until I decide what I want to do next with my hair. I'm considering a sew in but I haven't purchased hair in almost 2 years. The kinky hair in my weave stash matted up on me the last time I wore it. I still have a lot of AAMH kinky curly pieces and some kinky curly yaki kinky straight from when she she first opened. I thought about getting some John korea hair coat....I have some many questions, though.

Fyi, I have John Korea Hair Coat in my eBay store, including an option that is a blend of 2 of his formulas and trust me when I say that it is a magical potion for tangly hair. I have used hair coat for years and supply it to many customers, hair salons, etc but that blend has results that are no less than magical.

My ebay store is closed right now b/c I am out of state coordinating a family member's health care needs, but the ebay store will be back open on Friday when I get back to New Jersey.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

@NJ, have you looked into Columbia's gs program? It's for non-traditional students and people who are returning to school.

Thank you CR, I will look into it tonight! One of my BHM Boos is enrolled in that program and has a full scholarship.

Princeton has some special new programs with grants for women, minorities, etc and like Columbia, it is also around 45 minutes away from where I live.

What sucks is that I intended to spend the entire month of November researching all options and narrowing my focus on what I want to do and what is realistic. Shyt got busy, got thrown off and now I am in NC indefinitely which is kinda fking my entire life off course, but yeah, it is not too late for me to get things back on course...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Is this the one where they get drunk

gervais brought what looks like a glass of beer out to podium with him so I guess so .
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 7:09pm
Just now having my first meal of the day at 8pm

Today was a weird day
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 3278>
  Share Topic