BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Alt, Eccentric, Funky, Colorful thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.75  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alt, Eccentric, Funky, Colorful thread
    Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 8:27pm

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 8:03pm

Knight Templar Alexandria - Zenion Games Inc. by Eddy-Shinjuku

Come With Me by Katkat-Tan
Love Moko. Her song Your Love is addicting, and her style is so pretty. Just felt like she’d make a great Sailor Moon. Also was inspired by Asieybarbie’s sailor moon redraws as well when doing this.
Humanized Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time. Beautiful purple hair was inspired by Indikos, but I gave it a bit of a twist of my own.

My OC Divena. I revisited Sida and remade her into Divena essentially
Flat color commission @ Gaiaonline
I’m just really happy with how my coloring came out on this. 
An oc of mine that I made back in 2009 when I initially fell in love with the Star Trek reboot. Wanted to create my own Romulan and thus I did. Now I have all these Star Trek feels with the newest release of into darkness. Idk about the head dress. Just didn’t feel like drawing her crazy ass hair at the moment, which is naturally frizzy/curly/long. 
Ok, so Jinxii was unsatisfied with my first dwarf. So here have another dwarf OC, with a bit more beard. Her name is Sida, and yes I think I’m going to develop her as a character and make Hobbit fanfics with her for my pleasure. 

HARDWIRE_NICOLLET MK2. by tariq12
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 7:35pm

gold trimmed by len-yan

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 7:09pm
Bump again, but this time with some interesting art.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 12:42pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 12:26pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 12:00pm

Which two purple should I get? I have her dark purple( far left), but may mixed the pink or light purple.

or

or neon violet

Edited by Starrygurl - Oct 12 2014 at 12:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 11:44am
I reallyyy need to bump this. Thanks again Lady and the others for the pics. I was choosing bewtween silver braids and purple, but I may get purple next. Purple and grey pictures of hair I was thinking of.Tongue

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 1:08am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2014 at 1:06am
Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 59>