FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to start a hair video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to start a hair video
    Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:29pm
Didn't watch the whole thing. Was it just the incident at the beginning of the video? I was expecting her to call the kids little mofos or something. This was rather mild, especially in comparison to the sheit that usually gets posted on here. I'm sure most mothers have not liked their kid at one point or another. They are taxing.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:42pm

yes that comment was wrong
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:23pm
the autistic one gets a pass........................................... hangs head low ans shakes it side to side
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

So how do y'all feel about the actual wig?
Very dense
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Did she have to say "the autistic one"?

That part was a bit much.....talking about the autistic one gets a pass....
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:28pm
is that an AAMH KS wig? (didn't watch lol)
I have one that looks just like that . Ordered it about 4 years ago and never wore it because it looks just like that(lol). too thick for me.

eta: I'm not trying to sell it; just mentioning

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 27 2014 at 1:29pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i see that a lot in public or when im around women with kids.  i think people think talking to there kids like that equals good parenting.
Yelling at a toddler makes me question the fukk out of their parenting skills. Baby can't even poop without assistance and you're yelling at her like she stole your man? Pffft.Dead

my friend used to stay yelling at her son.  one time when i was on the phone with she started yelling and cursing him out over something minor like asking for a snack or something.  when she finished yelling i asked her did she even liked him.  she got pissed and said of course she loves her son but i said no i know you love him but do you like him because if anyone spoke to me like that i would think that they hated me.  i then asked her why in all the years ive know her has she never yelled at me or once treated me like sh*t but her son whom she loves she does on a daily basis.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:25pm
Did she have to say "the autistic one"?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so that was it in the beginning?

it's wrong to tell your kids to stop doing something and saying they will get punished if they continue?

BHM don't want you to yell spank or punish yo kid....until that lil asshole steals tokens at Chucky Cheese that its okay to uppercut his ass....

BHM rule # 67878

I mean did she curse?

maybe I missed that

I know one was 7, how old was the other one?

wtf are you supposed to say to them?

clearly she has told them more than once not to do it
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so that was it in the beginning?

it's wrong to tell your kids to stop doing something and saying they will get punished if they continue?

BHM don't want you to yell spank or punish yo kid....until that lil asshole steals tokens at Chucky Cheese that its okay to uppercut his ass....

BHM rule # 67878
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>