FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 335>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 3.88  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Hair Thoughts!
    Posted: Mar 16 2017 at 10:14am
I need to braid my hair put on this​ wig and quit playing.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2017 at 4:00pm
Her locs are finally coming along. I never thought they would turn out this well. It just goes to show that you have to be patient and let them do their own thing.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2017 at 5:48pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2017 at 5:14pm
I can appreciate this. They need to up the production values, but I'd go for this over those bullshyt ass Carol's Daughter commercials. #not1dimebitch

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2017 at 10:15am
I can't stand that either miss b. The super chunky long twists either
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the patience to sit for a long time to put box braids in my hair. Especially since it'd probably take me a week to do my whole head in between doing other things because I'm such a perfectionist I'd probably keep redoing braids over and over again. And as much as I want my hair in feed in braids, it seems like everyone overcharges for them. I just don't see myself paying $100+ for a cornrow hairstyle that will probably only be kept in for 2 weeks max. I think I'm going to buy a couple of cheap closures from off of aliexpress and make a few braid wigs. 

Depending on how you plan to wear them, you could do crochet box braids in the middle and only braid the hairline/part region.

Most people I see wear them in a high bun and hanging down, so that would work since you don't really see the middle. It could work if you wanted to do half up/half down or pigtails or something but would require different placement of the crochet braids and could look bulkier.

But if you go that route pleeeaaaase don't put too many crochet braids in. Less is more realistic. I can't stand these heavy headed looking crochet twists/braids. Like, ma'am you look uncomfortable.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2017 at 7:30am
I hope she actually goes to a professional to get the color fixed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2017 at 10:04pm
I foresee a big chop in her near future. Oh well.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 10:51pm
U know what nj? Ur post made me think I should clarify for any hair newbies. I did the olaplex a week ago as directed. This week I needed protein so I did the treatment as directed the day after, not the same day as my protein treatment. I needed to feel my hair out first. I'd recommend to do it as directed if ur a hair newbie. If u r familiar with what ur hair feels like when it's healthy and u know when you've got too much moisture or too much protein, or how to fix whatever is wrong with ur hair, then I'd say it's cool to do what I did.

I didn't list any specific products or my routine because over the years I've learned that people will duplicate what u say to a tee then be upset when they don't get the same results, and in my opinion hair is very unique to the individual. U have to take what people say in general and tailor it to ur own hair type (and I don't mean 3a, 4b, kinky, straight or whatever, I mean specifically u as a person because ur diet, water in take, exercise, stress level, etc all affects ur hair health) and even that will change throughout ur life.

Happy growing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 10:33pm
Yes, I love it! It's great
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 335>
  Share Topic