FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Hair Thoughts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 256>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Hair Thoughts!
    Posted: 2 hours 7 minutes ago at 6:53pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

This is super cute!!!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2015 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

G getting all the awardsClap but if you dont put all that in a bun, aint it hot?LOL

Lol yes it can be. I bun it sometimes thats apart of the 5%..
i need to do better

there is nothing you need to do betterLOL that there is perfection.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2015 at 11:05pm

G getting all the awardsClap but if you dont put all that in a bun, aint it hot?LOL

Lol yes it can be. I bun it sometimes thats apart of the 5%..
i need to do better
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2015 at 10:41pm
i had the flu for the past 2 weeks and still recovering.  the first day i was ill i washed my hair and straightened it because i knew i wouldnt be able to walk around with wet hair all the time while i was sick.  i just washed my hair for the first time yesterday and it felt soooo good.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2015 at 10:39pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2015 at 9:12pm

How my hair looks 95% of the time when im not wearing weave.

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I'm tired of my hair Sleepy...i wanna get it cut to something like this:

i love Viola's hair color too...anyone tried the Shea Moisture Hair Color System? Is it a waste of time? should i just go get it professionally colored?

i finally cut it yesterday...similar to the 1st pic and dyed it bright auburn, im so in love Embarrassed  Heart Embarrassed
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 1:43pm
My twists are refusing to stay put. I have to constantly redo them and oftentimes they unravel the minute I let go. I've tried the twist and roll method displayed in YouTube videos but it's not working, perhaps because I don't have the right method yet. I've only had them for 2 weeks. It's so frustrating, not to mention expensive. I should have used Marley hair instead of that silky Xtension crap
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 1:35pm
I like the buns ^^^

Bout to try doing my own crochet braids but with leave out. I'm not liking the knots out look.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2015 at 11:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 256>