Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teacher Gives weed to ur kid. Help
    Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:30am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

lol @ joints

I don't think weed is bad but it isn't her place to be giving weed to kids. She's a little too comfortable for my taste.
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is weird. What would she have to gain by doing this with a bunch of kids? Unless something more was going on. Creepy.

^this. It's amazing how many adults lack appropriate boundaries.

That's because thiss person is a predator.

An adult who befriends children and uses their position of authority to create a secret with a kid that their parents don't know about is a predator. I bet this coach is probably carrying on secret sexual relationships with some of the students too. The weed creates a sense of "we're in this together" and you can't tell on me because you'll get in trouble too.

Report report report. This shouldn't even be a question.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Because she's a teacher and coach, I'd report her. It could b deeper than that. Sounds like grooming.

This is what I was thinking. Often time predators befriend their victims and try to gain their trust with gifts.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

What would u do if u found out your teens cheer leading coach introduced her and 9 other girls to weed during summer band camp? You also found out that she gave ur kid another joint during a captain meetings. So over the course of a yr. she has given ur kid 2 joints and a few other loyal kids who are her weed buddies on a regular. During cheer camp she called about 10 girls and said she wanted to reward then for being leaders. Your kid said that she and others never thought about weed before them. 4 out of 5 of the girls are well respected in ur small town. In addition to getting her fired as teacher and captain would u pursue charged at the expense of ur kids rep.

I don't know how to advise on this. What would u do?

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:10pm
seems like a no-brainer
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

This is weird. What would she have to gain by doing this with a bunch of kids? Unless something more was going on. Creepy.

^this. It's amazing how many adults lack appropriate boundaries.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:03pm
Weed and alcohol given to children is a sign of greater mischief to come.  Namely sexual molestation.  I would report her.  Tell your friend not to worry about her getting in trouble.  She should know better and the children need to take it as a lesson on lines adults are not supposed to cross.   Right now she is blurring that line hard.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:59pm
I smoked in college and I wouldn't even let my younger family members smoke with me, I always told them that I would not be the one to turn them out, find somebody else to do it because it won't be me!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:06pm
Take your child out of the situation, tell the other parents (hopefully they will make report her too), make a police report and get your child out of that situation.

Who knows who she invites over to hang with the kids while high, drunk or whatever. She needs to stay away from kids.Confused
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by greenttby greenttby wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

The parent in me feels like she needs to be reported and some kind of charges should be bought against her, however i'm not sure i really believe the teacher gave the kids weed.

She is actually the parent involvement coordinator and received a stipend to work as cheer coach. Yes it's true. She's sound like a very intelligent woman, but we noticed that she is always late, and absent minded. 18 kids turned in 350 for dance uniforms back in sept and never received uniforms. Money is constantly missing. 7 of the 10 kids have admitted to this. The other 2 ( a gay boy) and her closets dance girl admitted to it, but will not tell. They hang out like friends and smoke together often..<~ seniors and less involved parents.

My friend wanted to best her butt!!! It makes me thinks she may have been grooming the kids, because she lies to them constantly, they get mad, but they REALLy don't want her to lose her job or get in trouble. The kids are 14 and 15, so they have been played well. They know it was wrong and kept her secret for almost a yr.

I even remember hearing a child saying, "C" needs to stop smoking and order our uniforms. I didn't think she was really smoking...
I volunteer at school as a mentor, so I know all involved.

Ok no. She needs to be gone. Smoking weed with kids and money is going missing. Nah.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic