Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Plantar Fasciitis(foot problem)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plantar Fasciitis(foot problem)
    Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:08am
I suffer from it chronically. I'm not sure if it's ever curable (in my case) but with the onset for me, icing and low dye taping helped a lot. Make sure you stretch your feet before you go on long walks (to prevent micro tearing in the ligament). I also had to re-evaluate my footwear (read: put away all my heels) because my arches fell and was advised by my podiatrist to start wearing stability sneakers. Every now and again the pain still gets me when I take my first steps in the morning but the pain is fairly manageable once you find out what's causing it (my over-pronating was the culprit).
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:37am
thanks for everyone's help here...i did try the stretching exercise with the belt this morning and it seriously relieved the pain...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:35am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

RAW: ACV like start off with 2 tbs per day with pure water~  Also Tumeric tea helps too 

what is ACV?  I guess i can find tumeric at GNC or vitamin shoppe stores?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

what causes that?
sorry to hear OP....
i had RLS and it was horrible enough, even though it wasnt pain per se, but the burning, lawd jesus

GURRRRLLLLCryCryCryCry I'D rather do childbirth over 10x's  over than go thru this god awful pain...
and i seriously mean it too...
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:35pm
RAW: ACV like start off with 2 tbs per day with pure water~  Also Tumeric tea helps too 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 3:30pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 10:50am
nope, never heard of it until this thread but when i looked it up its also called heel spurs which i have heard of.  hope you find something that works.

exercises

taping

Plantar Fasciitis Shoes

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:31am
what causes that?
sorry to hear OP....
i had RLS and it was horrible enough, even though it wasnt pain per se, but the burning, lawd jesus
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:56am
THERE WILL BE NO SURGERY HERE....read up on it and the outcome is worse....

nope, nada, zilch ....i will cure it on my own...yep..

thanks for posting that pic though...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:53am
  • Plantar fasciitis
    Consult a doctor if you have a medical concern.
  • Plantar fasciitis is inflammation of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot. This tissue is called the plantar fascia. It connects the heel bone to the toes and creates the arch of the foot.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    Glam Twinz
    Weave Connection
    Little Black Scarf
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Brazilian Hair
    Brazilian Hair
    Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
      Share Topic