Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Massive China City in New York State?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Massive China City in New York State?
    Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 8:40pm
AAHH! $hit!
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 5:10pm
The Japanese will save us with Nanking part 2 with gundams this time.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:19pm
I dont understand how yall expect for us to be in the same boat as other cultures in the US when we've been severely disadvantaged for so long.
We got a 400 year set back people, got damn Ermm

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Japanese was easy for me to learn. I enjoyed it more than spanish
Bbpants how did you learn? I would like to know for anime watch in purposes LOL but like the language. 

That's the same reason I learned it (still learning it too) lol I took a couple classes in college. It was fun!
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I wish black ppl would wake up and take back detroit and new orleans.

Its so obvious they are letting them crumble to kick us out and rebuild.

I got info that alot of those asian tour buses aren't really sightseeing tours they are touring to see which neighborhoods/buildings to buy up.

I haven't logged on in years, but I did just to agree with you, Haitian.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Bbpants how did you learn? I would like to know for anime watch in purposes LOL but like the language. 
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

What can we do to compete or get with the chinese or do we just go with the flow and fall back

LOL

I think the first thing we can do is to support our own. The reason why this so-called world economy exist is because us coloreds love to spend, spend, spend while the powers that be love to exploit, exploit, exploit. We can't generate wealth if all of our money is going to these heathens and not to our communities.

Shyt, as much as we spend, we should have our own currency, banks, government and everything else. Of course these crakkkas will try to nuke everything we have, but I'm the type that would rather die trying than to sit back, do nothing and hope there's some leftover crumbs for me to grab. The issue is that not many of us feel the same way, so its impossible to unite and organize smh...

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Lots of cultures r now extinct. I'm over it.

We all know only the strong survive. If black folks go the same way as the Mayans.... *shrugs* welp.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:46pm
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:40pm
What can we do to compete or get with the chinese or do we just go with the flow and fall back
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic