Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

having no skin problem any more

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jessica26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessica26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: having no skin problem any more
    Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 1:05am
Here are some other natural remedies to get younger and glowing skin
  • Skin need too much care to looks younger and glowing. If you prefer not to buy beauty product follow below steps to become more beautiful.
  • Drink approx three liters water a day. Water is best cleanser for our body.
  • Eat fresh fruits and green vegetables.
  • Include vitamin c rich diet like oranges, bananas, papaya. All are very good for skin. Better if you take juice.
  • Do exercise for 30 - 60 minutes daily.
  • Wash your face at least twice daily.
  • Use aloe vera's juice and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin. and wash it after 20 minutes to get rid of dry skin.
These simple ways will help you to solve your skin problems too. Please note that all above tips will provide results slowly. So if you want fast result, use any skin care product. I'll recommend my favorite Jarvis Cream & Serum.
Sponsored Links

rosaceatreatment View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaceatreatment Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:57pm
That is 100% true. I also recommend everybody to take natural things to keep us healthy. If someone eats vegetable regularly, he won't face any facial skin disease. But we must be vegetarian first. :D People do not have natural food and face a lot of skin disease likes redness on face. But it is true that there will be a rosacea treatment naturally by using cream. :). I think we should be more conscious about our heal specially for skin

Thanks Giom54878963 you have a great advice. we must follow these. 
Giom54878963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giom54878963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:00pm
I dare say pure chimp products are quality and natural and they work well for solving skin problems. 
Albertsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albertsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 6:56am
yes..these natural methods are always helpful but to those who are victims already might face slow improvements by following these diets, so they can go to the aesthetic clinics for the treatment and fast cure.
Giom54878963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giom54878963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:43am

Hello I have had Eczema all my life and tried everything under the sun. Below is how I am managing to keep on top of things 

1. Eating lots of wholegrains, fruit, vegetables, pulses, nuts & seeds, lean protein

2. Cut down on dairy & sugar

3. Use pure chimps super combo

4. Take a daily probiotic tablet, use honey too sweeten things (both boost your immune system)

5. Take a multivitamin every day

Hope this can help people like it did me. Took me a while to figure it out (it all starts from within).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply