Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This is for the gold diggers on bhm lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is for the gold diggers on bhm lol
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

gimmie I still think you can be the next Marlo, don't give up
doc!!!!

Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:18am

gimmie I still think you can be the next Marlo, don't give up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:06am
Naw that what the pigs in the back are for
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:59am
Mmmhmmm....Agreed.  Will there be a pre-nup?^^^
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:47am
Young guys marry for looks, guys who marry in their late 20s/30s marry smart and attractive women.

And older guys marry for looks

If I was over the hill I wouldn't want a woman who brought something to the table because most probably I just didn't bring the table, I brought the whole house and the backyard seasonal farm produce

At that age I don't think I'm looking for anything more than some firm titty

I'm not trying to build with wife v2.0 I'm trying to live and spend

Edited by afrokock - Feb 21 2014 at 2:50am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I just assumed she led with her looks because that seems to be one of the most important things to men. You never hear men say "I want a woman with 3 degrees", "I want a woman who has at least her bachelors" "I want a woman who speaks 3 languages", it's always something to do with her beauty.  Her piece was decently written, so I wouldn't think she was a dummy.  Probably just a regular average woman with really good looks. But I wouldnt expect most corporate men to wife a GED holder straight out the strip club lol

Do you think men like this are more likely to marry an average looking highly accomplished/intelligent woman who runs in the *right circles* than they are a gorgeous woman who is average everyday, mildly educated (higher than 4 year but more than HS diploma), who hangs out with regular folks

Men are into looks..i'm not saying that they're not.  I'm not mad that she led with her looks but that was all she put down as a qualifier.   But then again I guess the media would have folks believing that's all you need.  *shrugs* 

If she's the average Jane with average education etc...she would still have to have something to get the type of man that she's looking for to wife her.  She could go to these rich guy establishments and perhaps pull plenty but very few IMO would take her seriously if all she's banking on is her looks.    You do have some that have made it but I don't feel it's a regular  time thing.    From my observations the ladies that ain't "smart" usually have bloodline (and their own money) to back them...usually...so it's a business deal to marry this girl and perhaps get added to somebody's ledger in return.   *shrugs* What man in his right mind would wife Paris Hilton...but somebody eventually will.  She dumb but got her family name. Not to be writing paragraphs but just sayin'.

"Do you think men like this are.... "

honestly....yes.  The beautiful women are more often than not the side piece.

eta: sorry.  wrong "they're"

Edited by newdiva1 - Feb 21 2014 at 3:00am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:42am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I didn't like that. Why is it ok for men to have a 20 list of requirements that they expect in a woman they wife, but a woman can't even want a well off lifestyle for her and her offspring? I've never heard a man say he wanted to marry an ugly woman.

cuz women can't have sh*t!
it beez like that sometime
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 2:21am
Beauty is the most important for a fool which this society is riddled with fools. But the most important quality to a woman is her ability to think in ways you dont and who has much more to offer and as much to lose as you do.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:23am
I just assumed she led with her looks because that seems to be one of the most important things to men. You never hear men say "I want a woman with 3 degrees", "I want a woman who has at least her bachelors" "I want a woman who speaks 3 languages", it's always something to do with her beauty.  Her piece was decently written, so I wouldn't think she was a dummy.  Probably just a regular average woman with really good looks. But I wouldnt expect most corporate men to wife a GED holder straight out the strip club lol

Do you think men like this are more likely to marry an average looking highly accomplished/intelligent woman who runs in the *right circles* than they are a gorgeous woman who is average everyday, mildly educated (higher than 4 year but more than HS diploma), who hangs out with regular folks
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 12:15am
^^exactly lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>