Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
krooklynkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote krooklynkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded
    Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 2:45am
Why do i always lie and say it was good wen it wasn't?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:02pm
I guess I should buy a dildo? Every time I think about buying it, I feel like it is not necessary.
Today I worked my vag muscles with the kegelmaster, so after I was done, I pushed it out and rubbed the tip of the kegelmaster up and down - and sometimes left and right - on my clit until I orgasmed.

Maybe I should get those clit vibrating things, but at the same time I am like naaah, my finger will do.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:42am
I've been fucking an old ex, bless his dick

But that white boy is so weird. I don't even acknowledge his existence but I went to my friend's party and he'd suddenly appear wherever I was and sneak comments to me like we were on good terms. I also caught him staring at me multiple times and this dude was even talking about past lays and vaguely mentioned me which was awkward as hell.

I'm now hearing he's liking photos of me on facebook that aren't on my account. I had a picture of me taken from behind and I won't lie, I was looking nice and curvy. This fool liked and commented on it as a friend told me and sent me a screenshot since I can't see it due to blocking him. Fool was saying I'm so stunning. Huh? Just a few weeks ago when I was ending the friendship, he didn't take it well and posted on his tumblr like losing me was no loss.

But now he's giving me longing stares, trying to sneak chat with me, and liking whatever I'm in? I bet he's still stalking my tumblr too.

He misses me. But if there's one thing I love doing to people who have wronged me and those I love, it's making them miserable by living happily without them. He can stay missing me.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 3:51pm
Damn midna
That is fcuked up
But good you cut him off
I hate liars
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:37pm
He'll act entitled. I'll act oblivious

If there's one thing people hate, it's being ignored and having their existence forgotten.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:23pm
Yeah, he definitely put you first and no wonder she feels like sh!t. To brag on tumblr about who he is sleeping with is just ridiculous. White men privileges, smh.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:30am
He really isn't!

I feel extra bad because one of our mutual friends told me it hurts her how he apparently has feelings for me which is why he was so quick to act that way. But I don't even like him that way!

When I began getting distant with him, suddenly he would show up at my job with his ex who is also my friend. Suddenly, my dashboard on tumblr was filled with posts from him gloating about banging his ex and whoever. He even sent me a silly message talking about how he wants to delete my number because he's afraid he's going to send me dirty pics by accident while messaging other girls. I said that's fine! He does too much, basically.

This isn't a love triangle. This is a love 3-point line and I'm the dead end.

This dude is definitely going to show up at my job again, smh...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:05am
damn! I hope your friend can get over him fast... he isn't worth her tears.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:55am
No the sex was great, but I think his four years of pursuing me and me finally paying attention to him and having to stop made him stir-crazy.

I stopped having sex with him because of something he did involving I and a friend who really liked him. We were banging before she became interested but once he told me that she likes him and they may go on a couple of dates, I told him if it goes down that path whether romantic or sexual out of respect for her, I'm going to back off because she's my best friend and he and I will revert to being regular friends. He's completely okay with it, appreciates that I'm being open with him, and says he supports whatever decision I make.

Things go well, we're still banging, he makes it seem as though nothing really happened between them. 3 weeks later, we're at a party, my friend, him, and I, and they're laughing about an inside joke. He then blurts out to me that they have in fact been dating and have had sex and oh my god, I felt hugely embarrassed. This dude hid this information from me so he could have the both of us. He left to do something and I talked to my friend about everything and told her out of respect for her, I'm not doing him anymore.

I left not long after because I didn't feel comfortable being there anymore. When I got home, I sent him a long cordial message stating I don't trust him anymore therefore I'm not having sex with him because my intent in backing off was to keep lines clean. He didn't react well.

Suddenly, after doing exactly as I said, I'm harsh, unforgiving, irrational, dispassionate and all other kinds of crap he spewed while having his tantrum. He eventually accepted after I stopped replying because of how accusatory he was getting. The sad part is had he not hidden that information from me, I was willing to going back to banging him but because he hid that to have his cake and eat it too with the both of us, I don't trust him at all because what else can he hide?

We were still friends. I was more distant because I'm not comfortable with him flirting with me while he's seeing my friend but nevertheless, he was still a friend.

I decided to finally remove him from my life when I was hanging out with my friend 3-4 days ago and she wanted to talk with him about everything that's going on. My friend didn't know he was still seeing me and that we were still having sex and when I had to tell her this, she was visibly hurt and I felt so bad.

This girl was crying over this dude and it hurt to see that. At that point I couldn't accept the deception he did between us. He could have really hurt our friendship but thank goodness we're such good friends that our friendship came out unscathed. I sent him a long message showing him screenshots of the texts I sent when I first told him I was going to back off if they went down that path and how because he hid information from the both of us, he really hurt her and I can't be friends with someone who hurts people like that and doesn't blink an eye and I blocked him. The end.

Him doing that to me, I could get over because I don't like him like that. But her.. she REALLY liked him and he treated her heart like a trinket so he could keep me and have her too. He claims he magically forgot I told him this but with how this guy has chased me for four years, obsessed over my body and my "skills", it's clear he just wanted to keep me while he was trying out her.

I say trying because that night after I left the party and after I sent that message, he told her they've got to stop dating and having any kind of relation. Huh? Who drops a date/person of interest for a fuckbuddy?? He wasn't serious about her and it hurts to say that.

I wanted to keep things nice and clean to prevent where everything ended up but because he didn't want to be honest and wanted to have us both, he turned things messy.

Since then, the guy has been all up in my tumblr replying and liking any posts he thinks are about him. I've ignored him on Tumblr too so whatever he does now, my eyes aren't seeing it in my notifications.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:31pm
@Midna, what happened? did he fall in love? or was too much sex?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic