Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

No one is talking about Ray Rice?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No one is talking about Ray Rice?
    Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 7:46pm
random drug tests? is that just a normal part of being on probation?
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 3:55pm
^^SMH. He looks like he wants to bust out laughing and she looks so pitiful behind him.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2014 at 3:19pm
Ouch

Adrian Peterson

PROBATION IN CHILD ABUSE CASE

Plus 80 Hours of Comm. Service

11/4/2014 11:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110414_adrian_peterson_espn_launchAdrian Peterson has been sentenced to probation in his child abuse case -- and will be subjected to random drug tests. 

The Minnesota Vikings player just appeared in a Texas courtroom where a judge signed off on his plea deal ... in which the original felony child abuse charge was reduced to misdemeanor domestic violence in exchange for a no contest plea.

Peterson was also sentenced to 80 hours of community service and ordered to pay a $4,000 fine. 

After the hearing, Peterson addressed the media, saying, "I want to say I truly regret this incident. I take full responsibility for my actions. I love my son, more than anyone of you could even imagine."

110414_adrian_peterson_launch_v2

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 5:37pm
disgusting imbecile
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 4:57pm
After the trayvon martin costumes, nothing surprises me with them now
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I don't put anything past them but damn.  

That honestly took me by surprise. White people's depravity never ceases to amaze me.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 3:19pm
I don't put anything past them but damn.  
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 3:16pm
Violence against Black women is fun/funny?

Ray Rice Halloween Costumes Are Happening [Photos]

» by Robert Longfellow Oct 21 2014, 11:05am

Screen Shot 2014-10-21 at 11.00.26 AM

It’s something about Halloween that brings out the dregs of society. This year, besides the usual racism struggle, Ray Rice costumes are already surfacing. 

They are as tasteless as you would expect. There is nothing funny about domestic violence, but yet, here are people making light of a big NFL player knocking out his wife cold. Never mind the fact that a white guy any guy dragging an effigy of a Black woman opens up a host of other issues.

See pics of the ill thought costumes in the following pages. Don’t be that jackass at the party.

rayrice2

rayrice1

Edited by Alias_Avi - Oct 21 2014 at 3:17pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2014 at 2:10am
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 7:26pm
so ummm he's trying to say him spitting on her... twice... mitigates the penalties of the knockout? ooookay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 63>