Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top Bankers and Execs Suicides: Coincidence?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Top Bankers and Execs Suicides: Coincidence?
    Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:49pm

Man jumps to death from skyscraper in Hong Kong’s financial district

By Agence France-Presse
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 13:42 EST

Chater House tower (L) housing the headquarters of investment bank JPMorgan in Hong Kong (AFP)

A 33-year-old man plunged to his death Tuesday from the roof of a 30-storey building in Hong Kong’s financial district that houses the Asia headquarters of banking giant JP Morgan.

“At around 2pm… a man fell from the rooftop of the building. Police arrived and saw him unconscious. He was sent to the hospital where he was certified dead,” a police spokeswoman told AFP.

Several policemen had scrambled on to the roof of Chater House in the skyscraper-packed district in a bid to convince the man, surnamed Li, not to jump but failed, the South China Morning Post reported.

The Apple Daily posted pictures on its website of the man in a dark-coloured outfit, apparently standing at the edge of the roof.

The SCMP identified the man as a forex trader with JP Morgan but a company spokeswoman refused to confirm whether he was an employee.

“We are deeply saddened by this tragic incident in Chater House and the case is being investigated by the police. Our sympathies are with the family of the deceased person,” she told AFP.

Several banking giants have set up their headquarters in the southern Chinese city of seven million which promotes itself as the business gateway to the world’s second-largest economy.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/18/man-jumps-to-death-from-skyscraper-in-hong-kongs-financial-district/

Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

yep all the natural oils your head can hold LOL

ShockedShocked

I'm on D way!LOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:18pm

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Join me AwesomeAries we could create a new world order.

I'm trying to join obama what you mean
I am trying to be at the top and not the bottom

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/02/14/final-countdown-begins-as-more-dead-bankers-are-assassinated-edward-snowden-says-bankers-deaths-related-to-a-february-15-2014-catastrophe-that-will-shake-the-world/

you see this foolishness LOL
forget you I need somebody with some power LOL

When I'm at the top, you'll gonna be like dang, maybe I should have went with Ajack. He got it going on, he got everyone groveling at his feet.

While I laugh like this.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

NWO?!

How do I get spared from the illuminutty and NWO? Oh God I'm Black so I can't be a wealthy banker and get spared. I'll have to become an entertainer instead. It's my only way out.ShockedLOL

come join me in the hills with tawny
Lmao Y'all got any good hair products in dem dare hills?

yep all the natural oils your head can hold LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:03pm

NWO?!

How do I get spared from the illuminutty and NWO? Oh God I'm Black so I can't be a wealthy banker and get spared. I'll have to become an entertainer instead. It's my only way out.ShockedLOL

Lmao Y'all got any good hair products in dem dare hills?
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:01pm
I was gonna post this Tatee but figured people would care as much as they did about West Virginia and the Cali DroughtSleepy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:59am

NWO?!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:46am
NWO?!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

there is no conspiracy theory. bankers have been committing suicide since the 20's. these are some of the richest people in america and the thought of them losing millions and becoming 'broke' is something they can't live with.

A conspiracy would be very intriguing but I too suspect this is just Filthy rich yt man problems.

naw buudy
I am with tawny this is part of the new world order 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

there is no conspiracy theory. bankers have been committing suicide since the 20's. these are some of the richest people in america and the thought of them losing millions and becoming 'broke' is something they can't live with.

A conspiracy would be very intriguing but I too suspect this is just Filthy rich yt man problems.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>