Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Micro-loop extension PICS..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micro-loop extension PICS..
    Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This isn't the worst that I have seen. 

I've seen people come from a salon with a huge ass "invisible" part that you can stick three fingers through etc....and the clients think they look amazing. So if the customer is happy and WANTS something to look that way then really is she wrong for doing it that way? Lets say that she did give her warning and she didn't care. Now what? Does she not perform the service?

At the end of the day, her client knows good and damn well her hair ain't silky nor that color. Some people, despite their stylists warnings, insist there hair look a certain way any way. She could have very well wanted that color installed but didn't want her hair dyed. That could have been the cheapest hair she could find, etc at the end of the day you dont have to be a stylist to know that your 4b transitioning hair is not going to match barbie doll weave. 

With all that being said, I never would have shown this on BHM. 

The rest of her work on her instagram doesn't even look like this. You want all images as well as your clients overall look to be reflective of you. 

She may not be wrong for doing it that way. She is wrong for posting it here like its hot. The pride with which the install is shown illustrates the values of the stylist. If she was not ok with the monstrosity. She would have said " This hair does not match, but this way you can see what the procedure looks like." 
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 8:34pm
Oh my, does she only have 2 ounces installed? There are certain things that just shouldn't be done, even if the person is paying. All money isn't good money especially if it damages your reputation.
Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:17pm
Okayyyyyy.... I was thinking about getting micro rings but I thought twice due to the hair texture the stylist was offering. My hair is very much a 4c and would not blend with the Brazilian body wave they offered.

Hmmm I don't know what to say regarding the pictures as you stated this is what your client wanted...

As long as you made her aware that there were two different hair types then you have done your part
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 7:30am
This isn't the worst that I have seen. 

I've seen people come from a salon with a huge ass "invisible" part that you can stick three fingers through etc....and the clients think they look amazing. So if the customer is happy and WANTS something to look that way then really is she wrong for doing it that way? Lets say that she did give her warning and she didn't care. Now what? Does she not perform the service?

At the end of the day, her client knows good and damn well her hair ain't silky nor that color. Some people, despite their stylists warnings, insist there hair look a certain way any way. She could have very well wanted that color installed but didn't want her hair dyed. That could have been the cheapest hair she could find, etc at the end of the day you dont have to be a stylist to know that your 4b transitioning hair is not going to match barbie doll weave. 

With all that being said, I never would have shown this on BHM. 

The rest of her work on her instagram doesn't even look like this. You want all images as well as your clients overall look to be reflective of you. 
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by alynxx alynxx wrote:

Oh so y'all don't ftp round these parts no mo. I missed the pic!Unhappy
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 10:54pm
This WHOLE thread got me over here gasping for air! I cannot take it! Lmao
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 9:57pm

Ermm

Edited by xx_quanna_x - Mar 06 2014 at 9:58pm
MissLDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissLDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:16pm
Marilyn, you are wrong for this and to sit behind the computer screen and try to justify is even worse.  I wish I knew that lady.  I would tell her to take you to Judge Judy.  That is wrong.  Her hair looks a mess and if you don't know that, you need to go back to beauty school.  You have no morals or integrity and the fact that you have it plastered over the internet is disgusting.  Her hair looks a mess and I bet if we ride around Lithonia/Duluth/Atlanta, that lady is walking around with a scarf/headband/hat.  That makes no sense to take someone's hard earned money like that.  You should be ashamed.  
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Noooooooooooooooo

But did yall see the lady who asked how much?! Bish . . .what the fk is wrobg with you? I need to creat me an instagram because I has some questions!
NO u don't...stomp on in Dem Chanel boots ...because your eyes definitely not playing tricks on you.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:50am
Noooooooooooooooo

But did yall see the lady who asked how much?! Bish . . .what the fk is wrobg with you? I need to creat me an instagram because I has some questions!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic