FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

House = State of Life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House = State of Life?
    Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:26am
^^ yes. And according to a pal, if your life is full and great, how do you ever have time to clean lol.
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:43am
i disagree with messy house messy life.
I too know folks with spotless homes and chaotic lives. I know ppl with cluttered homes with happy lives.
I, myself keep my car immaculate, my dorm room clean and my room at home a mess...figure that one out LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Honestly just seems like an excuse to shade people who don't live up to other people's definitions of clean.

Nothing is ever that black and white.

I agree with this
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 8:17am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Yes exactly.  Cleaning and organizing was a lifelong coping thing for her.  She had a crazy childhood.

Sometime it's over compensation too.

I've seen the opposite also.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Honestly just seems like an excuse to shade people who don't live up to other people's definitions of clean.

This has nothing to do with other people and their idea of cleanliness.  It has to do with you and what's going on in your life.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 7:16am

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:45am

Not necessarily true.  My old boss was completely obsessed with make sure you could always see fresh vacuum lines in her carpet and wiped everything stainless steel down several times each evening to keep it shiny.  We literally went to her for all cleaning advice because her house was spot-less at all times.  Her personal life on the other hand - hot ass mess.  She always came to us for advice on the craziest stuff and was always upset about something going on at work, with her boyfriend, with her daughter, her parents and on and on.  She was always very organized at home, in her car and on her desk but everything else was crazy.   

You always hear this exception, but never the person with a dirty ass house, sh*t everywhere and personal life/mind all together. 
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:36pm
I disagree.
When i'm pressed with the drama of life, my home becomes my refuge.
Home is where all is safe, clean and and I can decompress.

When my life fell apart my home was most immaculate.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Not necessarily true.  My old boss was completely obsessed with make sure you could always see fresh vacuum lines in her carpet and wiped everything stainless steel down several times each evening to keep it shiny.  We literally went to her for all cleaning advice because her house was spot-less at all times.  Her personal life on the other hand - hot ass mess.  She always came to us for advice on the craziest stuff and was always upset about something going on at work, with her boyfriend, with her daughter, her parents and on and on.  She was always very organized at home, in her car and on her desk but everything else was crazy.   

That's because the only thing she was able to control in her life was how to keep things neat but felt hopeless in fixing her own life.

Yes exactly.  Cleaning and organizing was a lifelong coping thing for her.  She had a crazy childhood.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:14pm
Disagree. I went through a hard time in my life and my place was clean as a whistle.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>