Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Virgin Hair companies for a budget?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Virgin Hair companies for a budget?
    Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:58am
I completely understand where you are coming from because alot of people that do reviews on youtube, are not telling the whole truth. If i cant be truthful in what i do, no reason for me to do it. One vendor wanted to pay me commission for what sells. So that means you want me to try my best to promote your hair and it may not be good. No sorry, thats not what i do. You do take a gamble but you have to do it at your own risk. Look for people you may can trust (which is hard) I have purchased off of aliexpress and what i have had has been crap.
Sponsored Links

ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:37am
[QUOTE=glammedup]Buying virgin hair on a budget is only going to lead to headache, frustrastion, and an empyt pocket. lol When dealing with virgin hair, its best to save your money and get what you want so therefore it will last and you can get your money worth. Buying cheap will only get you so far and then you will end up paying more out of pocket trying to find some more. Save and buy. Check out my youtube channel, I do hair reviews and I am doing review now on one company who is having great bundle deals. If I can help with anything, please feel free to ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huPUJMhY-oI&list=UUEHhg1o5P6Kp4bId8YB2Z1

Nah,I'd rather continue doing things the way I've been. This hair game is so screwed up now. I'm not gonna even gamble my money away paying for expensive hair. The quality on most of these supposed top notch hair companies have gone to s**ts. I'll keep ordering from my aliexpress vendor who's hair bundles I've been wearing for 9months and still going strong. I don't trust YouTube either when it comes to hair reviews.
glammedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glammedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:27am
Buying virgin hair on a budget is only going to lead to headache, frustrastion, and an empyt pocket. lol When dealing with virgin hair, its best to save your money and get what you want so therefore it will last and you can get your money worth. Buying cheap will only get you so far and then you will end up paying more out of pocket trying to find some more. Save and buy. Check out my youtube channel, I do hair reviews and I am doing review now on one company who is having great bundle deals. If I can help with anything, please feel free to ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huPUJMhY-oI&list=UUEHhg1o5P6Kp4bId8YB2Z1Q
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 7:00am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by ladybugj ladybugj wrote:

$160 for 3 bundles isn't necessarily crap. You may have to baby it a little more but if you can get at least 6 months wear out of it I think it's worth it. What I don't understand is asking for help with vendors but don't wanna share vendor's you've had bad experiences with.

I'm all about saving $$ when I can, but what kind of floor hair are yall buying?! That's $53 a bundle. Stern Smile

Ok so I'm not here to debate but yeah $53 a bundle which rather you know it or not is the amount that your supplier most likely paid for the bundle anyway, they just charged you $110 for it.

Edited by ladybugj - Apr 06 2014 at 7:01am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:54am
Originally posted by ladybugj ladybugj wrote:

$160 for 3 bundles isn't necessarily crap. You may have to baby it a little more but if you can get at least 6 months wear out of it I think it's worth it. What I don't understand is asking for help with vendors but don't wanna share vendor's you've had bad experiences with.

I'm all about saving $$ when I can, but what kind of floor hair are yall buying?! That's $53 a bundle. Stern Smile
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:26pm
If u want information given.....you should expose the bad companies to help others save their money by avoiding these aweful companies that are robbing people's hard earned money.
ladybugj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ladybugj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 12:57pm
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:29am
I know this was written a while ago, but let me tell you, spending $160 over and over again is not working with a budget. I have spent $700+ for 4 bundles of hair from Virgin Curl. I STILL have that hair, in tact and I bought it two years ago. While you are spending $160 every three months for crap, the hair I bought from that company is still going strong. Save your money, put some more pennies with it and make a real investment in your hair.
Brooke@RC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brooke@RC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

To be honest, I think what you're doing is pointless. That $160 you spend is not going to last you very long. You may as well add another $100 on to that and get hair that will last you through several installs. Sure you'll be spending more upfront, but you'll be getting longer wear out of the hair. What happens when that $160 you spend on hair goes down the drain in 3, possibly 6 months if you're really lucky? You're going to need to buy new hair again. Lets assume you spend another $160, then you're up to $320 for at least a year, assuming it lasts 6 months. It all adds up in the end, hun. Just something to think about. Save a little so you can truly invest in something that's going to last you a while. Just my $.02. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Finally someone said it.  If you want quality, consistency and longevity, the extra money you spend in the front, will save you a TON of money over 12-months. 

Like everything in life, you will get what you pay for.  Just like if you want to change styles, but don't want to wash, maintain or change the texture yourself, buying really good hair doesn't make much sense, then you are better off buying cheap hair to be replaced every month or two.

First decide what you really need, then crunch the numbers.

Cheers,
Mark
BeautybySheria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautybySheria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 4:41pm
 My company Beauty by Sheria is selling virgin Malaysian, Indian, Peruvian, and Brazilian hair 8-30" $35-$140

We also have:

1. 3-Way Part closures 8-20" $65-$115

2. Middle-Part closures 8-20" $60-$110

3. Full Lace Free-Part Frontals 8-20" at $155
4. Free-Part closures 8-20" starting at $60

Check it out on www.beautybysheria.com

We're also having a grand-opening sale of 15% off your entire order. Plus free standard shipping.

Hope I can be a help to you and have a great day.< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>