Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

QuingDao Premierwigs Co is SUSPECT

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
so_GLAM View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote so_GLAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuingDao Premierwigs Co is SUSPECT
    Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:45pm
$40 is equivalent to 242 CNY that's why its so much cheaper to buy from cvs.
Sponsored Links

ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:56pm
pictures?
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:33pm
It always makes me wonder how the Chinease can sell their hair retail for $40+ depending on the length, so in reality,the hair is much cheaper,thefore making me question just how great can it really be for them to be able turn out so much hair on a consistant basis. I'm sure that they fill the hair will all sorts things like that high heat fiber to stretch their profits. Im not surprised. sorry for the bad experience.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:06pm
I've ordered from this company many times. First time back in 2010 or 2011. I've never had problems with quality. I wore a KC texture on and off for over a year and I still have the wig. Colored it at least three times. Just got tired of it.

I guess their quality has gone down..
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 3:05pm
Op...there is a thread called beware of cv and iv ..you could add the vendors to that list
MissladyTT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissladyTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:07pm
Thank you for letting me know that regarding spam. I will list all the vendors together next time!
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by MissladyTT MissladyTT wrote:

I sell hair. Therefore, Im always looking for better quality at the best prices. I will continue to post each and every vendor that i sample so others dont have to waste their hard earned money.

That's really great of you to do and is much appreciated. However, it would be more beneficial if you just listed it all in one thread, rather than posting multiple ones all throughout the forum. There are at least 3-4 different threads warning about IVs and CVs on the front page. Its meant to be helpful but comes off as kind of bothersome, especially since you are a new user. It could possibly get you banned cause it looks like you're spamming the board in a way. Just thought I'd put that out there. Thanks for the heads up. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissladyTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:42pm
I sell hair. Therefore, Im always looking for better quality at the best prices. I will continue to post each and every vendor that i sample so others dont have to waste their hard earned money.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:35pm

You are a vendor ? Stern Smile

Edited by india100 - Feb 09 2014 at 12:36pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissladyTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:34pm
I was very surprised that this vendor had a synthetic mix. I do lots of research on any vendor I buy from in order to keep my business running. Maybe I had a bad batch, but we did skype and email extensively. I sampled, 1 bundle and 1 closure. I test the hair for quality and all tests were going good, until I added the flat iron. Oh boy! small pieces of melted black hair appeared on the flat iron. I wiped it on a paper towel and kept going. Happened again on the closure and the bundle. Needless to say, the hair had a mix in it because it burned like real hair, smelled like it, wasn't processed for color or chemicals from what i could tell, but it definitely melted under the heat. It may have been too shiny to be pure virgin hair as well. I started a paypal dispute for not getting a product that i ordered. They agreed to refund in full, but im still waiting. My advice with them, is test every piece.

Sales manager /QingDao Premierwigs Co.,Ltd
Cell: 0086-18661718590

MSN:Jesse-1988@hotmail.com

My Skype:Tim-Fighting
Yahoo messenger:Nobleshair2@yahoo.com

http://www.noblesthair.com/com_detail/&FrontCom_list01-1280972638765CurrentIds=4b03e26e-fd3e-40e7-8e4c-682138b3ab99__011f738a-a78f-495b-91bb-84fe9a35b533&comId=011f738a-a78f-495b-91bb-84fe9a35b533&comp_stats=comp-FrontCom_list01-1280972638765. - Return policy

Acceptable payment information:

1)Our paypal email: mailto:Chinapremierwigs@yahoo.com - Chinapremierwigs@yahoo.com

2)Our current western union information:

First name: Shurong  Last name: Li

City: Qingdao, China

Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair