Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pic of Justin Bieber in Atlanta

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pic of Justin Bieber in Atlanta
    Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

im growing a beard right now but i think imma trim it...i dont really like the long beard look on myself

good cuz ugly ass beards like that make man look unattractive and unkept.... and all kinds of crap will be falling in that thing while you eatin
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:47pm
im growing a beard right now but i think imma trim it...i dont really like the long beard look on myself
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:45pm
i be thinking dudes are muslim/FOI when i see the beard reach that length. especially when they dye it that orange color.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Stalley...will fawk.

I'm GOING TO say this here...with my BHM family....my husband has a beard..very similar... not quite this long but similar and I CAN'T STAND IT....

But since he can't control my "weaves/wigs" then I can't control his BEARD

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 3:06pm
They all look suspect..
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:35pm
Dl brothaz.

Look like Chester's with JB.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

The look on Rickey Rozay's face just confirmed that Justin Bieber was invited b/c he is expected to pick up the full drink/food/etc tab for the whole dam crew at the end of the night. Ol' G like me has radar for that type of ish

Oh I see

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Some of y'all must have never felt a beard ticklin' your inner things.....sheeeeit Embarrassed

sheeeeit.. 
red hat has a full head of gabbys hair on his chin 
that is not cute and too much between the thighs 

IseewhatyoudidthereGeekLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:18am
*Red hat looks like a creep.
*bald headed dude with the black jacket with the gucci stripe looks like the dude that is quietly waiting to slip a roofie in your drink and to lead a train afterwards.Disapprove
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:16am
The look on Rickey Rozay's face just confirmed that Justin Bieber was invited b/c he is expected to pick up the full drink/food/etc tab for the whole dam crew at the end of the night. Ol' G like me has radar for that type of ish
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic