Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long did it take for

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long did it take for
    Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:40pm
A few months...
Sponsored Links

leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I don't know how old she is, but it sounds like she feels that she's stable and ready for a baby, regardless of her man situation. Aint nothin wrong with that.

My friend just got pregnany by a dude she just met, and no effs were given. She's really happy and wants the dude to go away lol. (She knows it was irresponsible, but she already tried to adopt a baby)

I'd argue that there indeed IS something wrong with that. Too many children running around with absent fathers. Yes, a woman can raise a well functioning child alone, but it's selfish to deprive a child of a healthy and positive relationship with it's father. A child is not a puppy. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:20pm
Not even potential pregos are safe on bhm lol
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Long time members don't troll.....okay.....last week she was Bunny......

shrug. i dont know these people/posters. Cant and not interested in keeping track anyway. Just wondered. had no idea.

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 09 2014 at 11:55am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:54am
I don't know how old she is, but it sounds like she feels that she's stable and ready for a baby, regardless of her man situation. Aint nothin wrong with that.

My friend just got pregnany by a dude she just met, and no effs were given. She's really happy and wants the dude to go away lol. (She knows it was irresponsible, but she already tried to adopt a baby)
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:08am
You sound sort of flippant about having a baby.
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:04am
After I got married, it took me seven years to get pregnant. We were not using protection.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:42am
It may not meant to be to have children with him or ur body may be killing off his sperm once it enters your body.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 4:58am
lol @ all the passive aggressive shade on every page i clicked on
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 3:15am
so he was beating it up like...

"You can't get pregnant (bang, bang, bang) because all of the raw sex we been having since I've been back( Slap Slap Slap)... you would've been pregnant by now"

and that bothered you?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair