FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Fried Chicken and Watermelon Lunch For BHM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

Author
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fried Chicken and Watermelon Lunch For BHM
    Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 5:52pm
They don't have fried chicken, cornbread or watermelon during any of the other months of the year?

I'd be pissed if I was a student at that school.

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 4:39pm
SOMEONE had to have known that was a dumb idea. Smh
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:40pm
So.....there isn't going to b a fried chicken and watermelon lunch for bhm? Sadness.

I expected loads of racism this month. On 1/31 I took a deep breath and said, "here we go."
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 2:19pm
I swear i have so many tabs of this thread up and i refuse to read itDead what sort of a$$ phuckery is that?! *hisses teeth*

I never knew people hide and eat watermelon and fried chicken till BHM and i felt and wept for all AAsCryCry
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I do not participate in fried chicken eating at work.Confused

Man I used to be that way. But life is too short. Eat that chicken before it gets cold my sister.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:46pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:36am
^^ white people are slow.  the rest of the world taught them how to live better.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Slaves used to eat watermelon since i 90% water and slave maste4 werent tryng to give us any extra water or food.

Never knew this...

Yup, thats why idc, it was SMART of the slaves and a way to survive but wll whites saw was "them Brotha Mans love their watermelon"
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:05am
Why are white people (and other races that wanna pull that tired ass sterotype) acting like they don't like watermelon and fried chicken?  For *&%^$#@Es sake they invented fried chicken (specifically the Scots in which they soaked the chicken in buttermilk and then fried it in oil, the English usually baked or roasted their chicken)and don't let those s tell you otherwise.  Honestly I am so sick of that sorry ass stereotype.  It is such a lazy stereotype.  That is like saying that Jamaicans smoke weed or whatever lazy ass stereotype that is so shopworn and used to death. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

directly south of Concord in Walnut Creek...so yeah...not surprised.

Concord and Pittsburg is basically where the black bay area exodus went down lol...those areas used to be so white but all the blacks from SF and Oakland have moved up there.

Uggh...My sophomore year of high school I lived in Antioch and there was a lot of racial tension. There were rumors of being a huge rumble (whites vs. blacks) at the end of the school year but it never happened LOL There were numerous articles in the newspapers about ppl complaining about all the ppl with Section 8 ruining the neighborhoods, yada yada yada. Sucked

interesting.. 

i lived in antioch 1 year too.. freshman year.. then went back to SF
deervalley? 
i remember hearing about all that… 'segregated cafeterias' and whatnot.. but i didnt feel like that or notice/experience anything.. it was all talk.. them white girls and that coach realllllly wanted me to audition for the dance team. (zero black girls)

the section 8 stuff is true i think (not that it ruined.. but lots of ppl with section 8 moved there cus they were able to get decent houses.)

And yea lots of blacks really did move to pittsburg and antioch.. EVERYone was 'from oakland' or SF or somewhere.. none of them were from antioch supposedly Sleepy 

Edited by coconess - Feb 07 2014 at 12:02am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic