Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Where are the BHM moderators??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are the BHM moderators??
    Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

This may be a weird question, but for those that are really trolls. Why humour them? They get worse when they receive responses. If they are just ignored they will eventually get tired of posting.

Just report them in silence and dont respond to their topics or comments. Act like you dont see them. If the board is active the topics that DONT receive a response will just fall down and eventually no longer be seen. 

If people want this thread to be seen by the mods, just keep bumping it and ignore the trolls (while also reporting them). Geek

Great idea, Miss Curlz..

girl, some of us have tried that.. but some folks just HAVE to respond or put up a gif.. some of us have even bumped more important HAIR threads to the top so that the troll threads would go away..

And what happens? some fool looks for the thread - 2 or 3 pages back - after it has  fallen waaaay back to the archives  - has to put in their 2 cents (like it's that important).. and bumps the troll thread.. and the bull snot starts alll over again.Ouch

That's when i gave up..

I'm sure the moderators see this thread?  and i'm sure they are seeing the silliness?  but why they aren't responding is beyond me..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 09 2014 at 2:51pm
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 2:28pm
This may be a weird question, but for those that are really trolls. Why humour them? They get worse when they receive responses. If they are just ignored they will eventually get tired of posting.

Just report them in silence and dont respond to their topics or comments. Act like you dont see them. If the board is active the topics that DONT receive a response will just fall down and eventually no longer be seen. 

If people want this thread to be seen by the mods, just keep bumping it and ignore the trolls (while also reporting them). Geek
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 1:54pm
Confused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:55pm

LOL . I know who you are . Girl bye . You saved every picture i post . Mod 5 seems like the type of person you should never mess with  . You are loosing moments out of your life to post on bhm for revenge ?Confused

Edited by india100 - Feb 09 2014 at 2:00pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:11pm

At some chick on here thinking we want her thin, probably 20 times dyed Becky hair.

Think imma take a break from BHM until the mods get these heauxs in line.

Edited by danieb23 - Feb 09 2014 at 12:12pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 11:06am
Excuse me, Miss Troll?

Would you be so kind to say something very nasty about the BHM Sponsors? 

PerfectHair.. GoldenBeautyMart,, everyone you see with flashing banners!!

*that's a sure fire way of getting your as**s banned with a quickness*

Go on, give it a try - and please hurry!!Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:46am
Banned members from TTT are spamming weaves for revenge . SMH
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Prettygirlfye Prettygirlfye wrote:

Booooooooooo you hoes are cry babies
Do you all have a job outside of bhm? Lol! That's all you females do is sit behind the computer and talk sh$t, then go tattle tale. You Heffas are grown as hell running around crying "where are the mods boohoooo!" Too bad ); get a life outside of bhm! Weave wearing baboons!0 Looking stupid as hell obsessing over that sh$t, I'll offer to sell you all some of my beautiful, wavy, hair...... You can put it in a long beautiful ponytail, flat iron it, and even color it, it's Virgin LOL! You apes love wearing hair that's not yours & I know you broads need it (; sorry that you couldn't have pretty wavy long tresses ); poor blackies

But you keep coming back thought with a different user name. Reported!!!
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:45am
I've been a member here for a while, just always stayed in lurk mode. I hope this forum doesn't go down like that old Happicurls forum (I think that was the name) did a long time ago. After a while of getting spammy new posters the site completely went left and no one posted there anymore. 

I'm not sure why this forum in particular attracts so many new negative posters though. NC, LHCF, etc doesn't get NEARLY as much spam.
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 10:44am
Now we have racist trolls? nice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic