Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Better Hair/Better suggestions?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
The InCrowd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The InCrowd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Better Hair/Better suggestions?!?
    Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:20am
These are some of the same criterias I was looking for in hair extensions. HER IMPORTS check off everyone of my needs and concerns.check them out at Myhairforever.com
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:10am
^^^ Oh, did you go with Wigsroyal?  Depending on what color you are shooting for, you might ask for the hair to be lifted with a High Lift, instead of bleach, it's gentler, I think.  That's what I use, and the Wigsroyal takes it well. 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:08am
I've bought wigs and wefts from WigsRoyal, they are my go to vendor.  I have even split their wefts, sealed, and they've held out with minimal shedding.  But I have to confess, lately I've not been as pleased with the hair quality.  The virgin does lift beautifully, though.  The less processed the better; I've had some processed to light curly hair that got dry and terrible pretty quickly.  But the natural straight and wavy in all types is pretty solid; easily lasting 6 months with proper care.  Some of my older wigs from them have lasted over a year.  IMHO. 
alexswh2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexswh2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:21am
nope nope, my mother is a hairstylist. I can do just about anything but cutting and coloring I leave to her. I'll be there Saturday to get my hair done so hopefully I'll have pictures soon
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by alexswh2010 alexswh2010 wrote:

I get my order from them Friday. They seemed friendly and very business minded. The biggest thing is I'm dying it because I have this blondes hair, close to Ciara or Beyonce, not platinum. I'm hoping it's worth it, I've been searching for months
Clap when you get it post pics! are you good at dyeing yourself?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexswh2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:34pm
I get my order from them Friday. They seemed friendly and very business minded. The biggest thing is I'm dying it because I have this blondes hair, close to Ciara or Beyonce, not platinum. I'm hoping it's worth it, I've been searching for months
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by alexswh2010 alexswh2010 wrote:

I think I'm going to take a chance and try some of wigsroyal. I don't want a wig just a few wefts  to test out

I forgot about Wigsroyal. They had some good reviews on here if I remember correctly. Maybe you can pm some of the ladies who have purchased from them to see how their hair is holding up.
Twisted roots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted roots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 2:23pm
I'm too scared to spend my coins for AE vendors.  I'm looking for a closure now that will match my wags enhanced curly.  Any suggestions...I've been lurking and researching and I can't find any posts on the topic...thanks for sharing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexswh2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:34pm
I think I'm going to take a chance and try some of wigsroyal. I don't want a wig just a few wefts  to test out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexswh2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 3:59pm
I've heard too many misses with the rosa hair so I'm not going to take my chances. Same with the exotic, I have a few but it's a little above my range....still need some more suggestions but thanks for the feedback so far.
http://www.foreignhairconnect.com/  (never tried)
thevirginhairfactory.com (sister has a bundle, pretty good)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic