Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

virgin Indian curly f/s ~18" 6 oz

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: virgin Indian curly f/s ~18" 6 oz
    Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:40am
All the hair measures 6.4 ounces on my postal scale. 

Took some photos for Fotki but it's a bit too dark here, yet.  Will try and take more later.  You can't really see very well the bit I colored; it came out about a level 3 maybe 4?  and is 1-1 1/2 wide on the end of one weft.

http://public.fotki.com/hennared/virgin-indian-curly/wp-20140205-004.html
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:15pm
Hi ladies -

I am re-selling some hair I purchased here; just got it today and it is too curly for me. 

Orig post (first item):

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/sassy-mitchell-virgin-indian-curly-curly-wig_topic368070.html

To my postal scale, it is closer to 6 ounces than 7 (will re-check with my more accurate scale for interested buyer).  The length is about 18.5" unstretched.  The last inch or so.. is pretty thin and dry IMHO (I would probably cut it)  But my biggest problem is, it is dye resistant Cry  My preferred high lift did not lift a small (1" wide on the end of one weft) test strand very much... not enough for me, I do NOT bleach curly hair and so if the highlift doesn't do it, I can't wear the hair.  (I did NOT cut off the end; I colored it on the weft).  The wefts look sealed, and the wefts are a bit.. twisty in spots, to be honest. 

I can take my own photos when the bundle I am drying now dries fully - I co washed the one bundle that I did the test strand on.

It is good, light weight Indian hair, feels nice other than the ends.  And the wefts really DO look and feel like EP to me.  I did loose a few strands, however, (like 4-5) during washing of the one bundle. 

I paid $215 shipped.  Asking $205 shipped, since I colored the end of one weft. PM me if interested; thanks!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic