BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

24 hour ghetto workout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hour ghetto workout
    Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:56am
I thought this was the Bar Star work out, not the ghetto one Cry
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

my question is, do you REALLY have to do your push ups on top of the bus stop??Confused

Right. They should have left that part out b/c it made the video look like a joke. There is no way ever that anyone would climb up on top of the bus stop where there is sludge, bird splatters and years of filth to do pushups.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 03 2014 at 8:08am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 8:02am
*On the low, people know about the hood workout. You see it almost exclusively in the parks. It is only on 'the block' where dudes are 'grinding' and i dont even think that people 'hit the block' anymore anywhere lol.  I do see guys do the pull up at the stop light everywhere. I thought that was just something teens do and also hood guys but  Crossfit guys are starting to do that too.

*Women work out with the hood dudes too. I have Stern Smile. But I recommend that you are fully cloaked b/c when they know that you are about your ish and not there b/c of thirst, they wont sexually harass and will help you if you need suggestions on workout techniques. When I say 'fully cloaked', i mean a loose tee and baggy sweatpants with a shirt tied around your waist even if it is 90 degrees.

*A lot of professional guys are out there in the park doing the ghetto workout too. My friend is an attorney and i remember him saying a few years back that he got soft from workout out in the gym for years and that when he started back going to the park to do the hood workout with the homies, he got ripped really quick again. I lose weight quick when i work out there too.

*my momma said its the 'jailbird' section of the park smh

Edited by NJHairLuv - Feb 03 2014 at 8:10am
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:33pm
my question is, do you REALLY have to do your push ups on top of the bus stop??Confused

Push ups can be done in your apt.

i'm all for fitness, but if i'm at the bus stop minding my own business and there's some hood standing up on TOP of the bus stop yelling: "Just gittin' it in!    just gittin' in! like homeboy was doing in the video, someone's going to "git it in" the crotch with an AK9..

you did notice the young ladies in the back ground looking at the males, like they were not sure what was going on..Confused
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:56pm
i am so mesmerized by this shiit...im totally changing my workout
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:47pm
I aint about to get down on no sidewalk for nobody...no sirr.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

LOL

we have metal monkey bars in canada tooo...i used to lovee swinging from that shiit as a kid lol

im just gunna go to a park and get my workout in everyday LOL
really...I thought that was only a trap to kill of the little black kids before they had a chance...LOL

If you do start that girl you'll be buff.

lol omg
i don't wanna be huge like them but i do wanna shred fat and turn it into lean muscle, i will never go has hard as them tho Cry

i'm trying to get a thigh gap like Bey!!
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:45pm
Harlem!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

LOL

we have metal monkey bars in canada tooo...i used to lovee swinging from that shiit as a kid lol

im just gunna go to a park and get my workout in everyday LOL
really...I thought that was only a trap to kill of the little black kids before they had a chance...LOL

If you do start that girl you'll be buff.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 4:37pm
yeah and i wonder how many of their baby mama's be at those playgrounds???? lol.....i will admire from a very far distance...don't wanna end up on wshh( whatever that name is called)LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic