Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

White female officer cuts off woman weave .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White female officer cuts off woman weave .
    Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

At first I felt pure rage bubbling up inside my soul and then I looked for a bright side (usually missing from these stories) and actually found a few.

Caught on Camera
Yt bish got fired
Yt bish is going to continue to be humiliated and shunned by her community of liberal yts
Police commissioner said this was unconscionable and took action

All we need now is the "She got PAID" story.  She DESERVES compensation for the disrespect and actual physical pain.   May she purchase and roll around in many ounces of Bliss and other Temple virgin's hair for the rest of her life.
I agree. This would be the ultimate revenge.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 11:02am
At first I felt pure rage bubbling up inside my soul and then I looked for a bright side (usually missing from these stories) and actually found a few.

Caught on Camera
Yt bish got fired
Yt bish is going to continue to be humiliated and shunned by her community of liberal yts
Police commissioner said this was unconscionable and took action

All we need now is the "She got PAID" story.  She DESERVES compensation for the disrespect and actual physical pain.   May she purchase and roll around in many ounces of Bliss and other Temple virgin's hair for the rest of her life.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:27am
wow. this.pissed me the fck.off. hatemail for that police.dept time
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:06am
That is horrible.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Jealous bitch...

I am not a violent person, I swear, but when I hear stories like this...I wish the most violent things on these pigs.

I hope that poor excuse for a woman gets dragged by every strand of stringy, dog-smelling hair on her head.

I am livid.

Me too.

I could barely watch the video like the lady looked like she was in so much pain. That yt bitch was literally ripping, yanking and hacking at her hair with the scissors. They had to put her in restraints to do it.  Parts of her real hair was removed in the process. So I'm officially done with these pigs.

Edited by keepgrowing - Jan 31 2014 at 10:03am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:35am
Jesus please be nair pies...one to her face and the other to her head...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:33am
Jealous bitch...

I am not a violent person, I swear, but when I hear stories like this...I wish the most violent things on these pigs.

I hope that poor excuse for a woman gets dragged by every strand of stringy, dog-smelling hair on her head.

I am livid.

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:22am
That ex-cop need to be arrested!!! It amazes me when black women wear extensions it's called a weave but when a white woman wear fake hair it's called extensions. The irony 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Reminds me of that episode of Dr Quinn Medicine woman where the kkk cut off that black lady's hair. Very traumatizing...

damn GG, why did i go look it up
@8:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfkL02Iez0#t=522

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:07am
so she was raped...and on top of it had her weave and maybe hair included, chopped off?
ok.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>