BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

3 ways you can improve your appearance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 ways you can improve your appearance?
    Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 10:37am
For those who wear contacts, how long did it take you to get used to them? I wear glasses and I'm trying to make the switch to contacts; I'm still going to be wearing my glasses occasionally.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:27am
1.Arched Eyebrows

2.White teeth

3.Glowing Clear Skin

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Feb 01 2014 at 9:27am
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:23am
You're welcome. Smile
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:17am
^^^ I agree sunshine
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

*Drink aloe vera juice for beautiful skin (http://alodrink.com).  People ask me about my skin all the time.  Men compliment me on my skin, which is funny b/c I never thought they noticed.  I just drink one of these each night with dinner.

* Make regular dentist appointments

*Use a Waterpik and Sonicare DiamondClean 2-3 times a day.  This toothbrush is expensive but worth it.

*Wash the makeup off your face before you go to bed.  Then apply an eye cream and anti-aging moisturizer.

*Do some gentle stretching before bed will lengthen your muscles and, within a few weeks, you'll have a leaner, more toned appearance in addition to being more limber.

*Don't drink too many diuretics!  You know you're supposed to drink eight glasses of water a day. If, however, you're also ingesting several diuretics, you're not doing your appearance any favors. Diuretics are substances like caffeine and alcohol that cause your body to excrete water. Given that our bodies are 70% water, it's essential to stay hydrated to maintain proper cell functioning, and in turn, get a fit body and bright skin. So, if you can't live without your morning cup (or three) of joe, at least make sure you compensate by drinking more H2O.

*Wear sunglasses when it's sunny.

*Stop snacking on processed foods.

*Consider exercise as non-negotiable: The No. 1 way to improve your appearance is to get fit. Start thinking of exercise as a must-do item on your to-do list and you'll slow down the aging process, get better-looking skin, increase your confidence, and on top of everything, you'll feel amazing.

thank you, your posting was very helpful, clear to understand and I plan to apply.
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:07am
*Drink aloe vera juice for beautiful skin (http://alodrink.com).  People ask me about my skin all the time.  Men compliment me on my skin, which is funny b/c I never thought they noticed.  I just drink one of these each night with dinner.

* Make regular dentist appointments

*Use a Waterpik and Sonicare DiamondClean 2-3 times a day.  This toothbrush is expensive but worth it.

*Wash the makeup off your face before you go to bed.  Then apply an eye cream and anti-aging moisturizer.

*Do some gentle stretching before bed will lengthen your muscles and, within a few weeks, you'll have a leaner, more toned appearance in addition to being more limber.

*Don't drink too many diuretics!  You know you're supposed to drink eight glasses of water a day. If, however, you're also ingesting several diuretics, you're not doing your appearance any favors. Diuretics are substances like caffeine and alcohol that cause your body to excrete water. Given that our bodies are 70% water, it's essential to stay hydrated to maintain proper cell functioning, and in turn, get a fit body and bright skin. So, if you can't live without your morning cup (or three) of joe, at least make sure you compensate by drinking more H2O.

*Wear sunglasses when it's sunny.

*Stop snacking on processed foods.

*Consider exercise as non-negotiable: The No. 1 way to improve your appearance is to get fit. Start thinking of exercise as a must-do item on your to-do list and you'll slow down the aging process, get better-looking skin, increase your confidence, and on top of everything, you'll feel amazing.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:55am
Keeping eyebrows on point and hair done
Losing weight
kojie san
Facial peels
Trying to be more positive
exfoliation of my face
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 6:52am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Exfoliation
Concealor
Dyck
works every time.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Retinol A Cream
PONDS
Apply lotion to your hands and neck .
Never sleep in your makeup
Avoid products made for white folk skin .
Name some so the rest of BHM can avoid them.

...and I just dropped money on DonnaBella 24KCry  (on sale)
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 10:45pm
Hair
Eyebrows
Nice form fitting clothes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake