Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

YouTubers and expensive weave?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YouTubers and expensive weave?
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:21pm
Oh i didn't know Ivy did hair for a living. LOL I just thought once you get into the Youtube hair thing, you got hair or there was some secret.
Sponsored Links

*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:09am
Ivy for example gets free hair and then sells for not so cheap prices. Also she does hair and charges a lot.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:19pm
Ivy as well as others youtubers gets sent hair for free to review, and yes at times many companies will send tem the hair especially if you have a lot of subscribes and they want to get more sales and stuff.. But from my understanding some of the gurus do charge the hair companies to do a review, I also heard that when they have the promo code discounts for the hair companies that actually money they receiving so if the code is bluesky and you get 300 people to buy it from just being your subscribers.. but I don't count their money or anything like that as well.. but she also does hair on the side as well...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:02pm
I thought Ivy states when the hair is sent to her for reviews and if I am not mistaken she does hair for a living, shrugs shoulders I don;t count the next person coinSmile
B3llaCatastrofe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B3llaCatastrofe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:11pm
They get sent a lot of hair to review and/or probably get discounts to do reviews on the hair that they wear. I'm not sure if youtube is paying them a crap load of money, but maybe they just have decent jobs, with an affordable spot to live in, or just save for the nice things they do have. I know a lot of people who have nice things that they work hard for & save for, they're not any youtube gurus with tons of subscribers either.

Edited by B3llaCatastrofe - Jan 25 2014 at 9:27pm
sweetApples9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetApples9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 8:00pm
How can all these Youtube gurus afford so much expensive weave? They do a review on one hair with 4-5 bundles that cost 100+ per bundle for one week, then wear a completely different one the next. Plus, they have a million pairs of expensive shoes and so many clothes with MAC makeup. Does having a lot of subscribers and views earn you that much money from YouTube!?Ermm

I know they get sent hair sometimes to review, but they cant be sent THAT much hair!

I just don't understand how they can even spend that much on beauty products...Shocked
I just wondered about this after watching some of Ivy's videos.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic