BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Best Body Wave Texture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Body Wave Texture
    Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:51am
Ok THX Miszscott I'll follow your lead on that. I figured the wave pattern it's self is probably a process. Only because I'm sure no ones real hair has that type of wave texture from root to tip. Once again thank you.
Sponsored Links

miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:20am
Im going to agree with Princess as far as the bodywave texture most likely not bouncing back. I am no expert in the weave game just yet, but I damn sure did my research and from what I have gained is that no matter what origin, although hair should only be coming from one or three origins, the hair will never bounce back to that big body wave texture, more of a loose wave since that is how most hair started on the donor's head in the first place. All is fine with me, hell if the waves did last longer than a wash or two, I'd become suspicion. (IT may be really processed) Anyways most of my research did revolve around this forum but ONLY stuff a year or two on back, meaning most of what I find in threads now are newbie/ higher end arguments which is pathetic when I am going threw five pages only to know I wasted my time in the same question. It's either you ask a question, get the same response (look it up so and so) or no response at all ( my results) or you see threads built on bullsh!t like this. I respect the responses for google search but when it comes to questions asked that need recent experience, I would only think it's right to state your most current experience to the question that relates to you instead of saying go google, which gives you bhm results from 2009 on back Confused
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:19am
Originally posted by BaayyyyBay BaayyyyBay wrote:

That's love right there thanks

You think she gave you some love ooopz let's be clear shade is what you were served..lol wow some ppl will except any type of treatment to fit in.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:02am
Geek
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:00am
Originally posted by Prelle64 Prelle64 wrote:

I see you rode on that little bus with your friend honey with your rancid remark.. Trying to act as if I said something wrong.. This site is for ppl sharing info about hair ok not cyber bullying you can take your funny looking hat and shove it where the sun don't shine. Jumping from post to post with your rude and lude comments I expected better from senior ELITE members  cease and desist with this bull crap.

I happen to like that hat. Unhappy
Prelle64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prelle64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:45am
Wow just stopped bye to see buffoonery at it's peak thanks for all the love.. Ha this post truly curled my body wave enough to last to the new millennium with all it's ratchetness. Post vultures at it's peak. Well I'm sure with this inquiry I will get another thousand hits. The other post was started only because I was hoping there were some other ppl who could understand how I felt.. Hmmm ok I'm no ones fool to say the least? But all I got mostly where vicious comments that had nothing to do with the content in which I presented. I love the way some delete inquiries they made to make it seem as though I'm pointless in my rebuttals I'ts all good. FYI there are plenty of other forums with intelligent people willing to exchange info out here with out all the petty,caddy bull crap. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater, because there are some really helpful ppl here as well. Let me end this with saying ladies you know who you are please get some class about yourselves. P

Edited by Prelle64 - Jan 26 2014 at 6:12am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:06am
Then continued to do the fool in a whole other threadConfused.
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 12:04am
OP may have ruined her chances of getting her questions answered ever on BHM now. Unfortunately for you BHM never forgets. If you wouldn't have flashed you would have had more responses by now. 
BaayyyyBay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaayyyyBay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:23pm
That's love right there thanks
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 9:07pm
^^^ If you are going to dish advice please be all the way in order, it is LOSE not loose but Carry on.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic