FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Finish Strong

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finish Strong
    Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 8:31am
"Oh, that we might know the Lord! Let us press on to know him." - Hosea 6:3 NLT

Finish Strong
By Kristen

“Be strong and very courageous." – Joshua 1:7a

When Saul was anointed as king of Israel, the prophet Samuel poured a flask of oil over his head, symbolizing the presence of the Holy Spirit in Saul’s life. Saul started strong as leader of God's people. However, as his successes increased, so did his pride.
King Saul began trusting in his own strength and power instead of depending upon the Lord. He made many tragic mistakes. His disobedience and rebellion caused God to say, “I am grieved that I have made Saul king, because he has turned away from me and has not carried out my instructions" (1 Samuel 15:11).

Because Saul rejected the word of the Lord, God also rejected him and took away his royal position. Had Saul continued in the path of righteousness, his history would have been rewritten in a positive way. But because Saul chose his own path rather than the Lord’s, his leadership and influence were cut short.
The account of Saul’s unfortunate life causes me to examine my own. I don’t want to end up like Saul. My goal is not just to start strong as a follower of Christ but to finish strong as well.

So, what must I do to persevere and not fall away? It’s what we all must do. Keep our eyes on Jesus, and remember He is the source of all we need. If you and I are successful in that one thing, we will make it. The Lord Jesus will welcome us into Heaven with open arms and say, “Well done, my good and faithful servant! Let’s celebrate together!" (Matthew 5:23 NLT).
Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System