BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Weird Craigslist Ads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird Craigslist Ads
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:53am

Subjects needed for 415 product testing, (anatomic females only) (berkeley)

For a while, I've been developing a series hash oils as external ointments, (but they are quite edible), to be used as lip-balms and or skin ointments. All of these ointments have a very mild sedative effect, but there's no way that they could considered psychedelic. But recently I've developed something a lot more potent.

The results have been devastating to put it mildly. So far, it's been used as a skin cream and the result was a heavy couch lock. But, placed on the lips or under the tongue and the effects are extremely trippy. 

I hope that you can see where I'm going with this. The potentials for oral sex using this sh*t might be amazing, but I need a woman to assist in any further development. All that you would have to do at first is try placing some of inside your vagina or around your clitoris, (I'm assuming you'd try some under your tongue first so as to assure yourself of it's safety and well as effectiveness) and then we'll adjust the formula using the results of your test. There will be absolutely no pressure on you to have me as your sex partner. I doubt you'd find me adequate anyway. I'm 63 years old, and partially disabled. Almost by definition I'm a lousy sex partner...

You must a valid ID proving that you're 18+ years of age and have a valid 215 medical card to be considered for this position.

If you want to do this as a potential partnership in which you get a percentage of sales or as a test subject getting a little cash as well as free dope is something we can discuss later. You will be paid to get stoned and play with the partner of your choice. I hope to hear back from you....
    Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:01pm
    He needs to try harder than that. He's looking for a chubby homeless black woman.....on Craigslist. A chubby homeless black woman with internet access ain't checkin for him.
    tatee View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 2:49pm
    Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Obeast...he's not even really trying.  

he knows he doesnt really have toLOL
    FarraFace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:45pm
    Library sex >>>>Movie theater sex

Or so I've heard.......
    creole booty View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:42pm
    I'm never going anywhere or touching anything ever again in life.
    GG View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:18pm
    I guess the bookshelves are arounsing...
    liesnalibis View Drop Down
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:06pm
    I have to take a break after that one...LOL
    FarraFace View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:01pm
    *reports* Dead
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:00pm

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msr/4294361673.html

Lightly Naughty in the Library - m4w - 29 (SF, Oak, Berkeley)

Looking for a daring-spontaneous woman to play with inside a Public Library. Nothing too wild, rather quiet, sneaky, fun and discreet. (example) groping, mutual touching, oral, flashing, fingering, hand jobs....

Me; 29 of age, vibrant, intelligent, creative, 6 feet tall, slim-fit, green eyes, sensual mind, single, fun.

You; Fun, Daring, - any age, size and shape :) let this be our quiet library secret :)
    pics avail...

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:54pm
    The third pic...whyyyyy?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msr/4283247611.html
     Puffy nipples, long tubular breasts? - m4w - 25 (east bay)
    I know some women have these and don't like how they look but I think they are amazing! Wish you could find a guy who desires your amazing body? I'm right here lol. Normal working fun outgoing whitemale here looking for what you might have! Examples below
    m4ww m4mw
    • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Edited by liesnalibis - Jan 20 2014 at 12:55pm
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dependable Quality Hair