Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
princessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: queen weave beauty (Aliexpress)
    Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 9:35pm
Ordered the hair for two of my friends
Loose wave - it was okay, she left it in for like 6 weeks did not reinstall and she babied the hair quite a bit. its not long term hair - she actually ordered hair from wow african which she is having better luck with. 

The other friend, I do not know what she did to this hair but its just a big poofy mess, she ordered loose wave as well - she does not take care of hair well, - but the it did take colour really well. she coloured it red without bleaching it, kind of like a burgandy colour. 
Sponsored Links

Jayne1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 1:09am
Thank u~Smile learn something Clap
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 11:36pm
Upload the photos to tinypic.com and then copy and paste the link that begins with IMG to BHM.
sarah1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2014 at 11:28pm
i have same problem, depressed Unhappy
Nedradlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nedradlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 4:38pm
Sorry guys I do not know how to post pictures without making a fotki or something so if anyone can help I will be glad to post. TIA
Nedradlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nedradlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2014 at 8:44am
I have been a long time lurker on the forums but I just wanted to share with you guys my install from queen weave beauty. I have only had the hair installed for 2 days so this is by no means a true review of the hair. It is a first look and specs of hair only. I will try my best to come back and update you guys on how the hair holds up and all of that. So on to the hair...I ordered 4 bundles (18,20,22,22) and a lace closure. The texture is brazilian straight. The shipping was very fast. I ordered on Monday and received on Friday. Ann was very nice and accommodating to my questions and concerns so they get an A+ for customer service. I have ordered a different texture previous and I can honestly say this is the better of the textures I have tried. The bundles were generous with length and I was only able to get 3 bundles plus the closure in my head. So far there has been about 3 shed hairs among all of the bundles. And this is after cowash and dying the hair. There is zero tangling so far as well and the softness of this hair is amazeballs! This hair is quite silky for brazilian hair and if you are into a more coarse look, then this hair will probably take a lot to blend. Anywho, that is all I have for now. I will attempt to upload pics in the next post but please forgive me because this is my first try :)
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 7:34pm
Is she attached to that co.? Shady!!!
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by lindygaga lindygaga wrote:

I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~

Vendor alert: This user is all up and down the forum promoting Virgo Hair.
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:29am
What texture,any pics?
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 4:26am
I have no idea about their hair.But My vendor is Virgo hair on aliexpress.The purchase experience with the store is wonderful~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic