Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do you got to do to get a deal with the devil
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what do you got to do to get a deal with the devil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 1.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you got to do to get a deal with the devil
    Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:32am
http://www.enkiea.org/gods/enki.html
Sponsored Links

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:30am
I will say this there is a reason why I was born on Devil's Night.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:28am
Eh, Satan is Enki also called Ea. The behemoth of the Earth or Lord of the earth. Found out so much, Enki started a breeding program in the 80s. You will see the nephilihim grown today. I seen more than most humans have seen.

I my eyes now see everything in fractals and math.

Edited by iliveforbhm - Jul 15 2014 at 8:29am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:14am
OP I had an answer but I guess I wasn't around when you asked the first time.    Maybe this could have saved you from being cheated because Satan is a dirty triskster.

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Just in case anybody is still trying.  The comments under the article (link below) are pure hilarity but the whole article is below the link:
http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/8069/how-to-sell-your-soul-to-the-devil/

soul_for_satan

You can have power, wealth, an attractive mate and virtually anything else you ever dreamed of � by selling your soul to Satan! But how?

You must know what you�re doing when you make the deal or Satan will cheat you blind. That�s the word from Dr. Rex Touth, expert on satanic rituals and author of How to Negotiate Unholy Contracts.

Dr. Touth cites cases dating all the way back to the 16th century in which humans have agreed to spend eternity in Hell when they die in exchange for earthly pleasures while they�re alive.

�Human history and world literature are teeming with stories like that of Germany�s Dr. Faustus who sold his soul,� says Dr. Touth. �Our own American statesman Daniel Webster once debated Satan in a landmark soul-selling case in which he renegotiated the contract and had it overturned.

�Thousands have gained riches and fulfilled their fantasies.�

Here are some tips from Dr. Touth on how you can take advantage of the same opportunity:

1. SET THE DEAL UP PROPERLY. There�s a right and wrong way to make contact with the Devil. The right way is to be alone in your room, close your eyes and say, �Satan, I summon you. I have a quality soul to sell if the price is right.� It may take dozens, even hundreds of tries but at all costs, avoid sounding desperate or needy. He�ll show up eventually.
  2. DEAL FROM A POSITION OF POWER. By far the biggest mistake people make is to underestimate how badly Satan wants their soul. It�s like precious gold to him and he�ll pay anything to get it. When he appears, get him to make the first offer, then up it.
  3. GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Remember, you�re going to burn in Hell forever. So no matter how badly off you are now, demand the best. For instance, even if you feel unlovable and desperate with loneliness, don�t just say, �I want the most gorgeous woman on earth and I want her to be madly in love with me.� Instead, add, �In fact, throw in 100 other women as well so I can pick and choose according to my mood.�
  4. REMEMBER TO DEMAND THE LIFE-EXTENSION CLAUSE. Satan won�t tell you if you don�t ask but you can get a guarantee of 300 years of youthful life before you go to eternal damnation. Why enjoy a mere 75 or 80 years of reckless living when you can get 300?

Religious groups worldwide are trying to ban Dr. Touth�s book. �This kind of trash is spiritual dynamite,� says a spokesman for the North American Council of Churches and Synogogues. �We can�t, in good conscience, let people read how to destroy their almighty souls.�

But Dr. Touth says we should all be aware of the facts so we can make an informed decision. �It�s your soul,� he says. �Do waht you want with it.�

What would you sell your soul for?

< ="pds-" id="PDI_answer8135600" value="8135600" name="PDI_answer1596079" ="">
< ="pds-" id="PDI_answer8135601" value="8135601" name="PDI_answer1596079" ="">
< ="pds-" id="PDI_answer8135602" value="8135602" name="PDI_answer1596079" ="">
< ="pds-" id="PDI_answer8135603" value="8135603" name="PDI_answer1596079" ="">
< ="pds-" id="PDI_answer8135604" value="8135604" name="PDI_answer1596079" ="">
< ="pds-vote" style="border: medium none ; cursor: pointer;" ="http://i.polldaddy.com/polls/spacer.gif" ="PD_vote1596079(0);" ="">View Results
Polldaddy.com

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Jul 15 2014 at 8:17am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:11am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I remember a member here joked she would sell her soul for an mac laptop.

I wonder if he ever came through for her...lol

Camille07LOL

I asked for some sh*t too and then prayed to all the gods I could think of.  She eventually got the laptop too! 

I also said that if it was possible he would be very busy granting wishes and if it was that easy soooooo many people would do it without hesitation.  A lot of people would be rich and gorgeous. 
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:59am
Success!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:04pm
Okay, I tried a million different ways, but nothing happened. Just to let you know about my update.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I wanna be wealthy and crap so what do I gotta do to gain this wealth. And what sorcery to summon this nicca? I'm down for whateva and ttg(train to go)

Don't be mad when you're being stalk by spirits. Simple buy some tickets, get a sugar mama? or strike oil.

Nah, I'm the man of perdition and sin. Bow down and accept the mark.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Speaking of mirrors , has anyone on here ever said "Bloody Mary" in a mirror 3x? I never have and am too scared to find out what would happen.

tbh yes. i had a sleepover and we were telling ghost stories and my buddy double dared me i wouldn't say bloody mary 3x in the mirror and take a picture of the mirror( old wise tale her reflection will show on developed film) well, i took a disposable camera into my bathroom and said bloody mary 3 times and took the pic. i still have the photo saved and the sh*t creeped me the fck out

if you're easily frightened, don't scroll down imho

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

Speaking of mirrors , has anyone on here ever said "Bloody Mary" in a mirror 3x? I never have and am too scared to find out what would happen.
I did when I was younger, nothing really happened. But omg I think I found something worse that bloody mary.

A mirror test, don't, I repeat don't don't do this when you're all alone or drunk or not open minded yet. I hear it's a way to get in tune with your other self and being a little clear headed. My butt will not be doing that anything soon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic