Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 5y/o Black girl was locked in the closet at school
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

5y/o Black girl was locked in the closet at school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5y/o Black girl was locked in the closet at school
    Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:10am
What in the Matilda the Trunchbull put Lavender in the choky hell?

That bish would get dragged behind a car, while I was in a room full of lawyers and school district representatives signing settlement papers and collecting my baby's check.
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:34am
Smh at her leaving and not telling anyone the child was in the closet. What a sick bitch!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:45am
dam . horrible! I see why parents send their kids to school with hidden recording devices. I hope the parents sue.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:23am
Shocked fücking bitch. 

that poor baby. seeing on how i want to come at her, i can't imagine how i would've reacted if that were my child. i would've had to act a pure d fool. 

i do hope the mother sues the school system/board, the worker, the state and whomever else. and that woman needs her ass molly whopped on general principle. she earned that. 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:17am
I would have beat her up. Honestly. Wouldn't have stopped until I saw blood. Real sh*t. SMH. I don't think clearly when i'm upset.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

LSA said they'd kill that teacher

lol @ you mentioning LSA at every turnLOL
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:11am
stuff that big bich in the closet.
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:50am
She needs to be fired and her ass needs to get a beat down so bad that she won't be able to recognize herself in the mirror when through. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:41am
I found this on a website...

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:38am
White people running back to that cave life
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style