FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which is harder....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is harder....
    Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:25am
Whatevuh tatee! That song cracks me up, and any reason to post it is a good one.
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:05am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah but i noticed a lot of women dont get that.  a women with an average face and banging body trumps a beautiful face and *&%^$#@Eed up body every damn time.LOL

"Statistics show this video is most popular with males age 34-64. The more you know" Dead

thats not at all what that statement meant but i fear thats the only way some can interpret it.Pinch
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah but i noticed a lot of women dont get that.  a women with an average face and banging body trumps a beautiful face and *&%^$#@Eed up body every damn time.LOL

"Statistics show this video is most popular with males age 34-64. The more you know" Dead

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:01pm
Be rich...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
The ugly man with the small paynus CryCryCry
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:24pm
Ugly men have it easier. An unattractive woman with a banging body has a slight advantage over the unattractive girl with an unfortunate body. But even then the ugly girl would probably end up being a booty call. I honestly don't see any women that I would even call "ugly" though. I think just being a woman carries a certain beauty because of who we are.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Unattractive women have a better chance if they have a "banging body".

Where's that meme with the big butt girl with a dog's faceLOL

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:03pm
Men would have it easier

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:14am
LOLLOLLOL
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Being an unattractive woman can be much harder... I know some ugly ass men, but they may have pipe sent from the Gods. Or he may be ugly but educated and financially stable, so I find women will always make concessions for the ugly mu'fucca with good dicc and/or strong finances!

I have a friend who had a baby by this guy, and even after they took the paternity test, and he was 99.9% the father- HE STILL DENIED EVER LAYING HIS SCHLONG INSIDE OF HER. Now I love my friend so Im not going to talk about her but to this day, and the baby is 5, he still denies ever sleeping with her. The little girl, has his head, face, the whole 9 yards, and this little raggedy ni-g-ga with a straight face still says he never slept with my friend. He doesnt even claim the child. He sends his piece of csup to her and thats it. He claims She mustve drugged him, and jacked him off, and stole the semen! Lies!   Heres the problem, he is as ugly as they come and sorry as all fucc. Explain to me why he is married to a very attractive woman who takes care of them both? Its easy being an ugly man if that pipe game is 100.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic